Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Opinion of prices in players' stores

erudaeruda Member Posts: 17

What do you think about the prices people are setting in their personal stores?

I personally think most people are asking too much for alot of the items they're selling.

What do you think?

Comments

• kakashi59kakashi59 Member Posts: 17
    I think that letting players have their personal stores is a mistake. There is no doubt whatsoever that most people will try to sell things at unfair prices, simply because they can.
  • StJimStJim Member Posts: 26

Some stores are veery chiip but i dont think any of tham are unfair, before stores it was like jewels would be currency now it is just calculated in money. only problem if sombody sells a soul for 99m than how will he sell life?

• volstruisvolstruis Member Posts: 1

I agree they are too expensive. Yesterday I saw a DW with normal blade+0 no skill or luck just plain blade and he asked 1000X more than what it cost in Devias. That sucks!!!

::::40::::::27::::::40::

• poodle92poodle92 Member Posts: 12

some noobs jus dun understand how to put the prices on their items, so perhaps u wanna take a look at my selling guide...lol. But i dun understand how ppl can get so much zen(99M!!!???) to buy one life or bless...

• bad_omenbad_omen Member Posts: 4
    players usually trade with jewels not zen thats why they max out the prices in their stores, that way you have to trade them if you are interested in any of the items in their stores... hope this helps ^_^
  • silvrthornsilvrthorn Member Posts: 11
    how much are scroll of archangel+5 and blood bone +5 cuz i have 3 of each that i found
  • azazelkamiazazelkami Member Posts: 5

Hi if you want to buy stuff cheap you must join to good Guild or make you own guild and buy or sell staff for people from guild .

Some time you can buy cheap from other players who need zen

• roagy1roagy1 Member Posts: 3
    OK, i was once a hardcore MU player lol. The reason for the high priced blades is so that people can keep their store open with a message. EG. a store containing a blade +0+0 priced at 99,999,999 zen. Then the store advertisement is "NEED A GUILD LVL 105 EE" Another reason for mediocre items at high prices is because to the zen bug on MU global about 1-2 years ago. The MU economy was destroyed for a long long time. Bless was bugged and could be sold for 99,999,999 zen and brought for 3,000,000 at lorencia bar.This only happened for 1day but people managed to gather billions of zen and then the eco was destroyed :-)

Hello

• awesomoawesomo Member Posts: 31

Some players do ask alot of money for some beginner items like 2 000 000 + for dragon armor +3 +12 but then again if you really want the item you can find it at the price of 600 000. At least I did quite some time.

• AstralglideAstralglide Member UncommonPosts: 686

There's also the bot factor. People can charge outrageous prices in games for crap items because people who buy their gold (sorry, WOW) dont worry about what they spend as much.

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire