Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions,help me plz!!

LILLIPPA328LILLIPPA328 Member Posts: 331

Questions:

1)How many ppl still play on the servers?

2)Which server is most populated?

3)Is there a hard lvl grind?

4)Whats the highest lvl?

5)Is PvP fun?GvG?

6)Are Player cities done good?

7)Is the lag,and bugs fixed?

8)How many licks does it take to get to the tootsy roll center of a tootsy pop?

Thanx!!

**Like to talk about Video Games?Go to Veiwers Pick Forums...

http://viewerspick.proboards35.com/index.cgi?

Comments

• HirzikHirzik Member Posts: 57

Questions:
    1)How many ppl still play on the servers?
    2)Which server is most populated?
    3)Is there a hard lvl grind?
    4)Whats the highest lvl?
    5)Is PvP fun?GvG?
    6)Are Player cities done good?
    7)Is the lag,and bugs fixed?
    8)How many licks does it take to get to the tootsy roll center of a tootsy pop?

1) The servers occasionally hit their population maximums of 2000. However, that is very seldom. Often the servers will have a total population of 400 to 1600 depending on the time of day, weekend or weekday, etc...

2) Vengeance

3) Currently you aren't ready for high level PvE until you're approximately level 45 and you're not ready for PvP till at least level 50 (not that you can't kill people before that, just at level 50 it's generally evenly matched). Currently the only way to be a threat to any/everyone is to level your toon to level 75 which can take a while. However, if you really wish to, you can start using just about any toon (yes even a Templar) for PvP around level 35 if you build them right.

4) Currently the highest level with a reward for attaining that level (no matter how minimul) is level 75. Yet, since that is only a soft cap you can level your toons to level 78 before the requirements to raise it another level become highly improbable of ever attaining with the current mobs in the game (namely the only mobs that give you good enough xp when you're level 78, I think, are the epic level 80 and level 90 mobs which generally take large groups/nations to defeat).

5) PvP is currently the best feature of ShadowBane. PvP is the entire reason people will raise their toons to level 75 image GvG is what the game is engineered toward and is technically an extension of the PvP. Some professions are better for PvP versus GvG, however everything is viable on the battlefield if played correctly. Overall GvG is purely a question of skill and if you can overcome the occasional exploiters. While PvP on the otherhand is a lot harder to exploit during as if you are doing there is no way to kill the person before they realize the PKer is exploiting.

6) Except for the fact that there is virtually no use for a player owned structure (not guild-city-type structures but more along the lines of the cottage and other non-vendor/trainer facilities since they can't be used as bind points, only Trees of Life can be bind points off the starting isle), cities are great.  Trees of Life can protect more structures than in the past, guard barricks finally have a maximul number however the guards spawn a lot faster. Walls can no longer be ranked, however their maintenance and the maintenance of all other structures is very cheap. Overall you can support a large city on under $1,000,000 a week (I think it might be all the way down to $300k).

[Note: a War Tent can be used as a temporary bind point, however, this structure cannot be protected by a Tree of Life and therefore while it does make for easy way to make it to a bane on the other side of the world, it can be destroyed quite easily while you're logged off.]

7) The lag is significantly less than it used, however it is still there. A lot of the bugs have been fixed but as mentioned with the lag some still exist.

8) I agree with the commercial 3 ::::39::

N/A

• GindaceGindace Member Posts: 161

I'll answer all your questions with one, quick, witty response.

You're playing Shadowbane.

• LILLIPPA328LILLIPPA328 Member Posts: 331
    I am?

**Like to talk about Video Games?Go to Veiwers Pick Forums...

http://viewerspick.proboards35.com/index.cgi?