Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOWER THE IRO PRICE!!!

can we "request" gravity to lower its price on iRO? pRO is like only around 5 bucks! if a third world country can maintain a 5 bucks per month server why can't iRO? unfortunately pRO has no pay online options.

Comments

• SpitzSpitz Member UncommonPosts: 5

I dont think Gravity is going to reduce its price.. for one, gravity's a real bitch.. lol. but its pretty worth it, i think , i mean... with all the new classes coming out and all.image

[colour=blue]-Dann
    -Order Of The Cherubyms

[colour=blue]-Dann
    -Order Of The Cherubyms

• MorrowRailMorrowRail Member Posts: 60

Originally posted by Spitz
    I dont think Gravity is going to reduce its price.. for one, gravity's a real bitch.. lol. but its pretty worth it, i think , i mean... with all the new classes coming out and all.image[colour=blue]-Dann
    -Order Of The Cherubyms

which new classes are these? im intrigued...

• SpitzSpitz Member UncommonPosts: 5
    well.. now.. acos can become monks, archers can be bards and dancers, thieves become rogues, merchants become alchemists, swordies become crusaders, and mages become sages. None of the new classes really appeal to me except for the alchemists and crusaders class.. though monks shouldbe pretty fun. xD image 

[colour=blue]-Dann
    -Order Of The Cherubyms

well.. now.. acos can become monks, archers can be bards and dancers, thieves become rogues, merchants become alchemists, swordies become crusaders, and mages become sages. None of the new classes really appeal to me except for the alchemists and crusaders class.. though monks shouldbe pretty fun. xD image

oh, ok. I thought there were OTHER new classes coming out. This game has been fun for this week, but I can't see myself paying for it. Hack, slash, hack, slash, hack...

• AdmiralChaosAdmiralChaos Member Posts: 72

Originally posted by MorrowRail

oh, ok. I thought there were OTHER new classes coming out. This game has been fun for this week, but I can't see myself paying for it. Hack, slash, hack, slash, hack...

I was going to say the samething, I love the game, but Im not going to pay that much a month just to hack and slash...

See, I'm not really badmouthing the game. I've heard about all the cheating and hacking, but I've yet to see it first hand. For the time being, I really enjoy the game. I'm just pretty sure that in a month or so, I won't be enjoying it anymore. There just isn't enough to do. If they sewed up the security issues and added some quests or whatever to the game, I might be compelled to spend the (way too high) 15 bucks a month on it.

• DantesDantes Member Posts: 163

I beta tested iRO and I liked the game kind of.  I was interested in the game enough to continue playing but once I found out that when the game was going gold that there was going to be a monthly fee, I immediately deleted the game from my PC.  IMHO, iRO is not that good of a game, whether it's graphics, gameplay or content, to warrant a monthly fee.

Beta tester supreme

Beta tester supreme

• viet_boy33viet_boy33 Member Posts: 395

I agree even though 5 dollars is cheap a month but heres the problem why it doesnt have MMORPG requirements. 1st of all they barely have any weapons and items that all of their things are listed on their site even their strongest weapon. So pretty much their is barely any items so its either you and all your friends with the strongest weap for your level and stuff.

2nd their isnt that many skills and like after you get to a certain job level of the game only your stats and items matter and if your like level 80 in game your pretty much close to having the best weaps in game.

3rd their is barely any places or huge areas. So if you compare RO to any mmorpg usually in beta like WOW or EQII they already have more weapons, quest, and items then RO has at this present. Not saying this game is bad but the status of the game and ingredients it shouldn't charge for how much they are doing now.

I want to cast magic missle.
    http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/8bitdnd.html

http://www.narutofan.com go there for Naruto episodes!!

• drakirdrakir Member UncommonPosts: 51

Originally posted by MorrowRail

there is new classes coming out the 3-3 classes or "high classes" read about it here http://komurka.piasta.pl/thirdjob.htm .
    plus the wold of midgard is growing fast it's just iRO that is slow and after >_> i would neva play for iRO
    but for kRO/jRO it's another thing ^^
    ps: love the halloween town =D

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

I still like iRO, its best not to look at the updates on kRO. but if you ever seen the security system currently set up, it would be easier to hack WoW then Ragnarok. Most of the cheaters are permently being erased, and well this is only if your a die hard fan, you can pay $56 for 6 months and save.

I believe the actual creators of the game made an ingenious game, they are catering to s specific demo-graphic and giving a steady pace of updates, much faster then any other game. Which I believe keeps people attracted to the game longer. I mean for some games like Final Fantasy XI updates come at a yearly rate, for rangarok they come at a monthly rate, which is about the same time a person starts to get bored of the game.

• DnLFanAtICDnLFanAtIC Member Posts: 4

necromancy is a sin?

unfortunetly the only one I can give an actual name to is myself. But if you have ever entered the world there is a wide variety of high levels who have played for more then 6 months. As well I have meet serveral people in the real world who bought the 6 month subscription and still play non-stop. Its more a guessing game, will you play it safe and pay $72 over 6 months, or pay $58 over 6 months.

Also if no one has noticed the actual industry standard for an MMORPG has been raised to $15.

Originally posted by Cleffy

Also if no one has noticed the actual industry standard for an MMORPG has been raised to $15.

For a typical mmorpg, yes, but iRO isn't a typical mmorpg.  Compare it's content (in all forms) and graphics engine/quality to that of other $15/month MMORPG and the majority of gamers find it wanting.

Beta tester supreme

Beta tester supreme

exactly, its only $9-12 a month depending on your plan, with a 30 hour pass as well. The game also offers features not seen in other MMORPGs, why do you think there are still nearly 10k people on at any given time, and the number is growing for a crap game. It is because the MMORPG offers things you cant find in others. Which justifies its price.

• ryanpotter20ryanpotter20 Member Posts: 2
    If gravity create more third job Advancement or have have brand new lv1 Job Advancement i will be glad to pay what it is now.... but for now...... i dun think it is quite worth it

YO! Here is Ryan Tan Zi Kai! From Singapore

Originally posted by Cleffy

exactly, its only $9-12 a month depending on your plan, with a 30 hour pass as well. The game also offers features not seen in other MMORPGs, why do you think there are still nearly 10k people on at any given time, and the number is growing for a crap game. It is because the MMORPG offers things you cant find in others. Which justifies its price.

Crap crap and more crap.  The game is a P.O.S. 

Beta tester supreme