Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kingdom Hearts MMO

ok so i recently played KH2 again and this time beat it completely on expert and saw the special lil vid at the end. now what i wanna know is, when you saw the MILLIONS of keyblades stabed into the ground and the words "keyblade war" was i the only one who had a lilttle voice inside them scream "KINGDOM HEARTS MMO YEAAH"

becuase i think that would be an AWESOME idea. becuase i love all things mmo (well most), and i also love kingdom hearts.

Comments

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747

i think the little birdie was sitting on yur shoulder there

• TheFaker101TheFaker101 Member Posts: 6
    ... i dont get it...

• Bane82Bane82 Member UncommonPosts: 1,242
    I'd welcome a Kingdome Hearts MMO. It'd be anice change from the over saturated fantasy MMO scene.
  • AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

Originally posted by Bane82
    I'd welcome a Kingdome Hearts MMO. It'd be anice change from the over saturated fantasy MMO scene.

Right, because we haven't gotten enough Final Fantasy or Disney in our pop culture.

• satojinsatojin Member Posts: 125
    Disney is too busy making Pirates of the Carib MMO. And Final Fantasy has its own MMO.
    Originally posted by Aethios

Originally posted by Bane82

Right, because we haven't gotten enough Final Fantasy or Disney in our pop culture.

Come on, you knw EXACTLY what I mean! take a look at your Best Buy MMO game shelf and tell me waht will you see most of?

UO, EQ, EQ2, DAoC, WoW, Vanguard, FFXI, GW, GW: Nightfall, GW: the other one they came out with, Archlord (and more I can't remember)

City of Heroes/Villains

Star Wars, Planetside.

Out of that big group only THREE are not Fantasy related and have NOTHING to do with elves, dwarves, Orcs etc. Lets not forget that soon Warhammer, Age of Conan and Lord of the Rings are coming out soon. Oh joy! three MORE fantasy based MMO's! Kingdom hearts at least would be completely unique from all these other MMO's.

Bark all you want at Square Enix and Final Fantasy, but if there's anything going for them, is that they KNOW how to tell pretty damn good stories.

Originally posted by satojin

Disney is too busy making Pirates of the Carib MMO. And Final Fantasy has its own MMO.

I heard about that, and I even saw some pictures for Pirates MMO. It looks OK, but I don't think it'll be what I would play, I want to wait for that other Pirate MMO they're coming out with soon. I do hear that the UI for the pirates game is interesting though.

With regards to Final Fantasy, yeah I played it and LOVED the story line, if there's anything Square Enix excells at, is telling stories. But unfortunately the grind is just so incredibly ridiculous.