Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Active playerbase?

KieMoxieKieMoxie Member Posts: 41
Hello everyone! I was wondering how the playerbase is doing and how the PVP is doing? Is it worth trying for free I still have my beta box from preordering! lol

Comments

• lauxeslauxes Member Posts: 88
    well, its free, so in your case it wouldnt hurt to try it
  • Token1337GuyToken1337Guy Member Posts: 159
    Originally posted by KieMoxie

Hello everyone! I was wondering how the playerbase is doing and how the PVP is doing? Is it worth trying for free I still have my beta box from preordering! lol
    On Wrath the player base feels strong, and last I checked it's one of the "Normal" population servers.  I'm fairly sure the "Land Rush!" servers have quite a few more players.  PVP is really easy to find, and the politics are still going.  Just last night the guild I'm in went through a bane and a breaking of an alliance, causing quite some trouble.
  • GrimOwlGrimOwl Member UncommonPosts: 8

I play on Mourning.  The population seems to have dipped a bit since the game went free-to-play, but I still find what I'm looking for...PvP.

As a noob, you may want to look into joining Dragonscale on the Mourning server, a very active guild that caters to new players.  A bit of roleplaying even, if you like. 

Even though populations may dip, I find the game has enough structure in it to bring players together, such as:

Hotzones....certain areas of the map with become "hot", which can be seen from the world map every player has access to.  The hot zone means increased experience and loot for killing PvE monsters.  But what really happens, is everyone looking for some fun heads to the hot zone to PvP.  Perfect for solo or group fun.

Minefights...everyday a mine in every zone is up for grabs.  Your guild will rally a group to fight for one and reap the rewards for holding the mine for 24 hours. 

Open Trees...spots where anyone can teleport to.  Set up as merchant and trainer cities, there is no better place for a rogue to wait on Prey showing up with gold to spend.  On the Mourning server, the Open Tree City of Lowtax has become a known spot for full on PvP...any day, all day.

I hope you find your way into game and have a blast.