Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE - walking in station a reality - video link

2»

Comments

• HardinHardin Member Posts: 70
    Originally posted by coldlaz

Hardin you ol slaver you

i watched the vid and i was impresed with the holo map in the "boardroom" i can see the FC's aranging battles and waypoints there

Hiya Cold Lazarus,

I hope you weren't too upset when I called you primary when you jumped into us after hitting the Ammatar POS... I just knew you would love Amarr laser love 

How goes the merc game?

Amarr Victor

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087
    Originally posted by WARCRYtm

EVE is the best mmo you can find
    Wen this commes to live
    EVE will get thousands of new players

Yes eve does seem to be expanding its horizons.

First Space

Soon Station walking

Later Planetry interaction

Very much later [based on a certain senior devs mumbling] Tactical ground based combat on planets

• Grim11Grim11 Member Posts: 86

Oh cool. If they actually can get me out of the spaceship and interact with the world in a meaningful way I'll definately go back and try the game again.

-----

There is no war in World of BoreCraft

Originally posted by Grim11

Oh cool. If they actually can get me out of the spaceship and interact with the world in a meaningful way I'll definately go back and try the game again.
    Yea i belive the whole walking in stations thing is basically there to help bring about the palnetry side of things by ironing out some of the bugs involved before it gets large scale.

• NevarionNevarion Member Posts: 274
    Originally posted by LordSlater

Originally posted by Grim11

Yea i belive the whole walking in stations thing is basically there to help bring about the palnetry side of things by ironing out some of the bugs involved before it gets large scale.

It definitely would be awesome and would add a lot of depth and immersion to the game. Heck! Strategical warfare on multiple levels and scaling at the same time. This would blow my mind away

Finally we can put our Militants, Marines and even the Exotic Dancers to good use
  • MylonMylon Member Posts: 975
    Good luck finding people in a station.  It's hard enough finding people in the vast expanse of space as is, which is why people camp at the gates in chokepoints.

Well as i ahve friends in eve and corp amtes i think i will have no problem finding others in stations.