Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have a question about WoW!

2»

Comments

• KnightblastKnightblast Member UncommonPosts: 1,787
    It depends on what you want.

Horde is:

*not as appealing aesthetically (other than BEs)

*lower population on most servers, even following introduction of BEs

*better playerbase in my own personal experience

*harder leveling and questing than Alliance

*best racial abilities for PvP hands down (in fact if you are interesting in focusing on PvP, a good argument can be made that any race other than Undead is a step down because of the anti-fear racial ability they have which is the most useful PvP skill in the game)

Alliance is:

*prettier races and settings across the board

*larger playerbase (easier groups, easier AH)

*good playerbase but less talented on average than Horde in my own experience

*somewhat easier quests at earlier levels

It really depends on what you like to play, what kind of atmosphere you like and all of that.  If you like the medieval city, the classic fantasy trio of humans/dwarves/elves, the feel of cilvilization, then you will prefer Alliance.  If you like the primitive, forbidden and/or edgy, then you will like the Horde.
  • qiuqiuqiuqiu Member Posts: 2
    HI, i refer to alliance, cuz i love the night elves best, it is cool.
  • MrPunxMrPunx Member Posts: 70
    horde is my favorite. best for pvp stats wise. but alliance is best for raids. well not anymore since now both can be shaman or pally. pick what intrests you
  • nimativitlumnimativitlum Member Posts: 48
    all of my toons are horde because i love the bad image of it..i have this plan to make a toon as soon as i finish my BE and max level it..at this time i have a plan to create a draenei..well wish me luck not to be lazy of playing alliance
  • PunisherXPunisherX Member Posts: 231

Okay, final question. What is your favorite class and why?

• natevoninatevoni Member Posts: 102

For those who like to say that the Horde is more mature...Why is "Barrens Chat" hated over any other region? 

You never see people shuddering a the mention of "Dun Morogh" chat.

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

Originally posted by natevoni
    For those who like to say that the Horde is more mature...Why is "Barrens Chat" hated over any other region?
    You never see people shuddering a the mention of "Dun Morogh" chat.

That's because very few on the Alliance side play Dwarves, and fewer still play Gnomes.

Westfall chat, though, is another story. *shudders*

EDIT: The other factor to consider when discussing Barrens is that the zone is so large it encompasses most of levels 12-30. No other zone in the game can say the same, especially not the Alliance equivalents. If Westfall were designed to do this, it might be another story.

• PunisherXPunisherX Member Posts: 231

I personally prefer the Hunter class because you have longrange, shortrange, and  at level 10, you can tame a pet. Although, I've only played two classes, Warrior and Hunter. And I only got the Hunter to level 8, so I didn't get a pet. But still, I prefer Hunter.