Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pictures of your fellow mmorpg'ers!

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

lol

maybe this should be in the off topic section..

hmmmimage

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

-("-) <-----picture of me

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

::::40:: <---- picture of me, heh. i even smiled for the camera!

later this week, either thursday or friday, ill finally have a digital camera, so ill take a pic of myself. i no you all can hardly contain yourselves, but youll have to wait to see my sexy keg-... err... six-pack!

--------------------------------------

here's the update on sd's pic..

April 13th - 12:30 a.m.
    You may have noticed your site was active.  We were able to replace the defective drives.  After performing a disk check, many, many errors were revealed, but the check did complete properly, according to the results.  However, it seems the operating system wants to force a complete disk check every time the server is booted.  This points to serious issues with the underlying file system.  The hardware is functioning without a problem.  However, our earlier problem with the defective drive has apparently left the file system in a non-repairable error-prone state.  Rather than risk further data loss, we are taking the array off-line again.  We will begin backing-up all user data.  Once completed, we will wipe the user storage area clean by removing the existing file system and will recreate it.  Then we will move your files back and hopefully be able to bring service back to a normal state.

I know the big question many have right now is whether your files are intact.  Here's the honest, up front answer:  It appears the majority of user data is intact.  However, it also appears significant loss of user data occurred with accounts beginning with the letters 'L' and 'M'.  In addition, it looks like a number of accounts that begin with 'T' were also lost.  This is likely a result of the majority of the errors occurring in this portion of the storage system.  I would like to emphasize that this appears to be the situation.  With the unstable state of this part of the storage system is in, files may reappear or disappear.  Hence our immediate resolution to have a copy of your data moved to an alternate location as soon as possible.

Once again, thank you for your patience.  We are committed to bringing 250Free online as soon as possible.  As you can see, we are making definite progress.  But we are also doing our best to ensure your data remains intact

and my accoutn was...MurtBijani

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

"Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek

and TAHT is why this is in the spam forumimage

tada! its me in 3.2 megapixel goodness, with my brand new fuji finepix digital camera! damn, it really showed my acne more so than the webcam though... sigh.

omg you're finalyl growing hair!

lol

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    satan for the sake of users with heart problems maybe you should lower the size of the image next time lol, btw your hair looks like a brillow pad image

• AdmiralChaosAdmiralChaos Member Posts: 72
    Mmmm

lol before I saw the scrollbar I thought *no form...hmm. must be a vampire er ghost* but...then I saw the horrid disfigured beast beyond! aaaAAAHHHH!! it struck fear into the depth of my heart... *shivers* image

I'm just messin with you. Maybe I'll get a pic of myself up some time so people can torch me. :D I just got my hair shaved off and it's an improvement since I never comb mine.

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670

Well, noone probably knows me but what the hell right? This is me. My webcam is like 7 years old so gimmie a break ::::07::

• microskimicroski Member Posts: 33

250free bad, 250host servers are being upgraded right now, booyah they rule.

go for the special $5.95 per month package

Great games, lowest prices, http://www.laogaming.com

Bumpage guys...bumpage

• Mag1sterMag1ster Member Posts: 97

Here is me... sorry my webcam is not really good :(

not really a bump, but this is the spam forum... so...

bumpage^4

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    ok I have been a member of this forum for a long time now and this is really the first forum I have ever actively participated in on a regular basis so I now feel stupid for asking this question.  WTF does it mean when someone just post "bump"?  I know...make fun of me now!

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

--------------------------------------------

mwahahaha fool!

it is used when you want to "bump" a topic to the top of the list.

yea..like bumpage

or bumpness

or "bump"

or bumparazizoo, tha gansta way.

• KartuunKartuun Member Posts: 2

this is less than 8k and wont work for my avatar O_0

Heaven doesn't want me....and Hell is afraid I'll take over!!

basically i just noticed that kiamde changed the url of his pic to a different one..

i have it saved if u want it back kiamde...lol

Originally posted by Kartuun
    this is less than 8k and wont work for my avatar O_0

ouch. says for me its 8.022 kb. maybe you could cut off some of the white with an editor thing or something. .022 kb is nothing.

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Geez this thread has gotten so off topic and spammy. :P

Well the previous picture I had posted was kinda old, tho it did have my camaro in it...

Anyway, I got married on the 15th, so naturally have some updated pics, from the wedding, now, so here ya go:

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

gratz

and a happy marrigae to yaimage