Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats going on?

MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

I see a bunch of "Its dead" postings here...what’s up with this company?

----------
"Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

Comments

• SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111
    Good question. Maybe MMORPG.com can do their job and post an article about it.

• CaesarsGhostCaesarsGhost Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136
    They did... but they didn't delete the Forum.  The game listing is deleted though.

- CaesarsGhost

Lead Gameplay and Gameworld Designer for a yet unnamed MMO Title.
    "When people tell me designing a game is easy, I try to get them to design a board game. Most people don't last 5 minutes, the rest rarely last more then a day. The final few realize it's neither fun nor easy."

• SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111
    Originally posted by CaesarsGhost

They did... but they didn't delete the Forum.  The game listing is deleted though.

I see the letter announcing the shelving of the Chronicle, but I am more interested in the recent developments which imply all production ending at MMOCenter. What's up with Africa and the other MMOGs?

I see Rapid Reality as another scam developer that promised a lot  but hasn't delivered and their lack of professionalism deserves an in depth investigative article.

http://www.mmocenter.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2396

Not sure how long that link will be good for... but there it is.  That's the letter that was posted here on MMORPG.com when I still worked for the company.

- CaesarsGhost

"When people tell me designing a game is easy, I try to get them to design a board game. Most people don't last 5 minutes, the rest rarely last more then a day. The final few realize it's neither fun nor easy."

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615
    Originally posted by CaesarsGhost

http://www.mmocenter.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2396

Not sure how long that link will be good for... but there it is.  That's the letter that was posted here on MMORPG.com when I still worked for the company.

Not quite was i was looking for. But thank you. But it doesn’t address anything being discussed on this boards, or my question.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

hrm

www.rapidrealitystudios.com

www.phylon-online.com

Hope those help.  Course there is no information on either site right now... but hope it helps anyways.

- CaesarsGhost