Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a new MMo yea another noob asking it agian

Well i am wondering if any one knows a good sci-fi mmo  free to play would be nice, yet i will pay to play also

I have played eve and some of the lower end 2d mmo's i would like ot find a good sci-fi theam and b able to either use mechs or space ships

pvp & pve are interests also please let me also knwo the type of community the game has to offer

Comments

• cupertinocupertino Member Posts: 1,094
    WoW your asking alot in a FREE game, none exisit.

The closest you'll get to a FREE scifi MMO is probably AO ( www.anarchy-online.com/ ) It was my first MMO and played for 2 years, not sure if the many expanisons brought mechs or ships.. but you get lazer guns and stuff.  And did I mension its F2P (expansions costs).

• TheDrunkTheDrunk Member Posts: 33
    TY i also played AO i forgot the name I really didnt get in to it for the community seemed all bottish on the server i was in but I mean if it is liek spae cowboy with the flight sim/rpg/mmo element i would try it or a mech/rpg/mmo I gess there sint a lot of online games out there for my taste lol
  • FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130

I'll see what I can find for you

• MidavegMidaveg Member Posts: 296

Rising Force Online.. When its released a year ago, i laughed at the game so bad that i am playing it now personally. Might not suit you but the game did improve after the major update.

All canceled. Waiting on Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning.