Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OHH GAWD MY LIFE IS COMPLEEETT... WarHAmmer 40k MMORPG ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!

124»

Comments

• IIRLIIRL Member Posts: 876
    Can't wait.

Eldar for the win!

I CREATED MYSELF!
    <3 "<Claus|Dev> i r pk"

SW:TOR|War40K:DMO|GW2

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by Ichmen

that is no concept art, that is marneus calgar, current chapter master of the ultramarine space marine chapter.  the picture was taken from the spacemarine codex, personally i think the ultramarines are pansies hahaha but owell im more for rogal dorn of the imperial fists chapter or sanguinius of the blood angel chapter ^_^
    Just because they adhere way too closely to the space marine code and don't allow for any creativity...black templars all the way.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228
    Originally posted by Draenor

Originally posted by Ichmen

that is no concept art, that is marneus calgar, current chapter master of the ultramarine space marine chapter.  the picture was taken from the spacemarine codex, personally i think the ultramarines are pansies hahaha but owell im more for rogal dorn of the imperial fists chapter or sanguinius of the blood angel chapter ^_^
    Just because they adhere way too closely to the space marine code and don't allow for any creativity...black templars all the way.

heheh BT are a sub founding chapter of the imperial fists ~_^ though i like their charge foward moral break lol, it can be baddly abused by enemies though ~_^ got a friend who used to play BT now plays necron heheh didnt like me causing him to force charge my command squad every time he lost moral tests and had to charge forward hahaha

though hopefull they follow the chapter traits more so then DoW did. i didnt like the fact bloodangelds didnt get a death company or had the auto melee rush :/ hopefull this game will have something with racal traits or special class skills other wise its going to be another boring ultramarine clone T_T and i so hate ultras.. so bloody boring.

OH look at me...  we own the most expensive planets that give the best art, and we have blue armor everyone should do as we say cause we are so smashing in our blue armor OH and we invented Nid RAID spray for all your pesky nid infestations.... BAH its enough to make any other chapter sick.. imperial fists are simler with the lack of true chapter abilities but still atleast they aren't popus... T_T, though i would love to see them do something with white scars :P hahah

saddly thinking on this i get the feeling if anything it will be an imperial point of view maybe an IG/SM vs xeno/chaos i rarely see any warhammer 40k games with nids as a player race :/ dont know why... guess all the coders are scared of bugs