Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Q&A- If you have questions about the game post here.

Shadow_FoxShadow_Fox Member UncommonPosts: 47
If you have questions concerning the game post in this area and I will help answer those questions.

Comments

• mrvietlawmrvietlaw Member Posts: 69
    is this game easy to lvl  ??????
  • Shadow_FoxShadow_Fox Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Its a Korean Based game which means that if your looking to lvl up real quick this is not the game for you. The first 20 levels or so are easy to lvl up. But anything after lvl 30 will require more work a lot of people in the game use bots to lvl there chracters up. For whatever reason though the DEV's don't seem to enforce there rules at all if any when it comes to this situation, unlike many other mmo's for example Final Fantasy XI. But its mostly a hack and slash game for the most part.
  • mrvietlawmrvietlaw Member Posts: 69
    hi which jobs u think is better swordman or ghost fighter ?
    Either class is fine all have there good and bad points.
  • sami4lifsami4lif Member Posts: 13

i am new, i am downloading Xiah. i just want to ask that is the graphics in Xiah better then most of the other games. And also, i just want ask: is xXiah controlled by gamegaurd?

The games graphics are nothing on par with other games that you have to pay for. But for a free game the graphics are pretty good. The game is not protected by gameguard tho. Thats what is making some people leave the game because there are botters in the game lots of botters and the Developers keep saying they are going to do something about it. But in reality they have not taken the time to really stop the issue. In my opinion I believe one of the Developers made the botting program that most are using since its so complex.
  • nimbrethilnimbrethil Member Posts: 41
    hi there was looking for another game to play, and came across this through the game campus web site, thought it looked good but came to see wot players had to say, after being hopefull at first my hopes of a good game have been dashed, you see im wonting to find a game as ive left Silkroad, and wot do i see hear with your discription of Xiah, the same problems as silkroad, bott's and nothing done  about it.

Well thanks for your honest post I will not be downloading this, shame.
    Currently I'm helping out as a Xiah volunteer in the game and helping getting the game on its feet by answering any questions that the project manager may have regarding how to make tis game better. I won't say to totally scratch the game of your list of hopeful free mmorpgs because the game does have potential it just needs to be guided in the right direction and hopefully the ideas we present will give a big boost to the game once their implemented. So just be on the look out.
  • nimbrethilnimbrethil Member Posts: 41
    Hi Shadow_Fox, thanks for your reply,  I will defenatly keep my eye on this one, and see how things go, hope they take notice of wot people like you have to say, as you cant know the problems of the game untill you are emersed in  it on a regular basis, good luck  and keep us posted on developments.
  • kingdezzorakingdezzora Member Posts: 13

is there a forum for xiah besides on the site that might be useful or is it just that new? do you play the game at all?

<_Dez_>]

• stepha345stepha345 Member Posts: 12
    umm im a level 7 noob but..how do i use martial arts i clicked it and i had like 35 training points i had energy circulatiion book so i clicked the thing that makes martials arts go up and it kept staying at 0 oh ya and how do i drink potions lol?
    Originally posted by kingdezzora

is there a forum for xiah besides on the site that might be useful or is it just that new? do you play the game at all?
    The Forum for Xiah is just as you see it on their website. There may be other fan sites, but very very few. If you need help with anything its best for the most part to ask the questions in game for the most part. But you might get lucky if you post and someone might reply.
    Originally posted by stepha345

umm im a level 7 noob but..how do i use martial arts i clicked it and i had like 35 training points i had energy circulatiion book so i clicked the thing that makes martials arts go up and it kept staying at 0 oh ya and how do i drink potions lol?
    Martial Arts are obtained at the bookstore. Once you get a martial arts book whether it is a soft or hard force you right click on the book you purchased in your inventory to activate it. Once you have that martial arts go to your skills usually by pressing "K". Select the Martial arts you purchased and left-click it and place it in your hotbar at the bottom of the screen into one of those number slots. Then press the associating number that corresponds with the martial arts you choose you will see in the box to left of the hotbar the skill you chose and now you are able to use it by right-clicking. When you use potions either right-click them in your inventory or place them in the hotbar and right-click the potion.
  • tjet73tjet73 Member UncommonPosts: 19

can anyone play this game? every time i log in to char. selection it says disconnected  from server.

• SuperX69XSuperX69X Newbie CommonPosts: 25
    I Wouldn't Say It's Easy To Level, Requires A Lot Of Grinding, Best When XP Events Are Up And Running!