Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so a mmo rts/rpg

SupergohanSupergohan Member UncommonPosts: 54

Main Question: what do you guys think of this combination?

i think its a good change to the MMO scene, but im afriad there arent many people wating for this kind of gameplay (please proof me wrong).

from what i ahve seen and read on there own forums every thing is goig well.

You aint much, if you aint Dutch
www.mmozone.nl

Comments

• DivesDives Member Posts: 6
    Its the first time it hits my eye. But hey we have a fps rpg so why not a rts one, altho the rts one must be a lot more technical than the fps one imo.

I will check this more :D
  • w1ngzer0w1ngzer0 Member Posts: 24
    hmmmm.... A MMO RTS/RPG. I love the idea. Thats what warcraft 3 was a RTS RPG; and you saw how successful that was.

Though, a MMO out of that? unless you take over lands and crap not sure how the mmo aspect would work, but so far it looks descent.
  • SupergohanSupergohan Member UncommonPosts: 54

well it is a rts. so you create your own army/ city

and fight agains others.

there are some gameplay video's out there form the last E3, and it looks like you select units that u use in battle agains other players

You aint much, if you aint Dutch
    www.mmozone.nl

• Red_JibutiRed_Jibuti Member Posts: 61
    Looks decent enough, least they use the legendary torque game engine, the same guys that made the best game of all times . . . Tribes 2

\_

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
    _/

• usiandrewusiandrew Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Rytif

So in other words it's crap. What brings a RTS to life is the PvP aspect of it, which is conquering people's castles and taking over resources whilst doing so. This just seems like a WoW version of an RTS to be honest.
    HAve you played WOW? PVP in WOW is completely meaningless except to GRIND for gear. Meaningful PVP in an RTS world is a void that needed to be filled. RTS fans will no longer have to wait around for an opponent.
  • L0k1-L0k1- Member Posts: 240
    it seems pvp is going to get some very nice improvements in the next era, so let's hope a guild wins this era real quick ;)