Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help!! Gameguard

NezzoNezzo Member Posts: 2
i used to play CB but PW selfishly closed down, found new Acclaim client installed the game signed up for OB clicked on the play button then a thing called gameguard popped up then it disappears and game dont run? why?? HELP!!

Comments

• YuberekYuberek Member Posts: 205
    Originally posted by Nezzo

i used to play CB but PW selfishly closed down, found new Acclaim client installed the game signed up for OB clicked on the play button then a thing called gameguard popped up then it disappears and game dont run? why?? HELP!!

"i used to play CB but PW selfishly closed down",

anyway, that happeneded to me, I updated my overclock software and it was fixed.

• NezzoNezzo Member Posts: 2

wot u mean update overclock software? my system isnt overclocked. i just want to kno wots up with that gameguard and why its not lettin me play the game?

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by Nezzo
    wot u mean update overclock software? my system isnt overclocked. i just want to kno wots up with that gameguard and why its not lettin me play the game?

It can be a billion things, try the acclaim forums for support on their (licensed) game.
  • daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695
    There are a ton of login issues with Acclaim's version of 9dragons.  Supposedly they are being worked on and fixed in the near future.  Sadly, you are one of many who cannot access the game due to these problems.

You might want to search through some of the posts on Acclaim's Forum.  Here is a link to the bug forum.
  • blah_1blah_1 Member Posts: 1

gameguard: people prevention system

GameGuard is isanely annoying calling for a system reboot if it thinks you might be "hacking"... or running virus scanner updates... or running anyother application other than the game.

I found this image spread it around; lol down with gameguard.