Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars+Guild Wars Factions is ful games?

Lightscout11Lightscout11 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Ive just find at a local shop that he sells a pachage "Guild Wars+Guild Wars Factions" at  aprox 40-50 $.Is this pachage realy has the full games(not some kind of trials)?

Comments

• VGJusticeVGJustice Member Posts: 640

I haven't heard of this deal, but I'm fairly sure they don't sell the trial versions of the games.

Ask the guy at the store I say. If it is the full games (and I'm pretty sure it is) then that's a good deal.

--~~--
    Play Guild Wars? Go here - http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Main_Page
    And go here for the new official Guild Wars Wiki! http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

sounds to me like the full 2 first chapters in one pack

good deal

if you get it , remember to merge the acount , make it one big game , instead of 2 small

• RageaholRageahol Member UncommonPosts: 1,127
    yeha im pretty sure the sote wouldnt sell the trials    but yeah thats a very good deal cause each of those games were 50$ at their time of realse  so its kind of buy one get he seocnd one free kind of thing

• pb1285npb1285n Member Posts: 505

Well seeing as how Prophecies just had another price drop it's not surprising they are selling them together so cheap. These games aren't new releases anymore.

Though CompUSA had a similar deal a few months back where if you purchased Nightfall you got either Factions or Prophecies for free.

• UploadUpload Member Posts: 679
    Both campaigns are stand-alone games. This means you can play the 2nd campaign without owning or having the 1st installed on your computer. Guild Wars currently has 3 chapters. Prophecies, Factions and Nightfall. You can play each of them without owning any other version.