Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Customer Service is crap!

2»

Comments

• LeepehoppeLeepehoppe Member Posts: 105
    Everyone just ignore Zorvan_chan he has a personal vendetta against me becuse I got him temp banned for referring to me as a drug addict. Also Zorvon_chan it is good that you are now tryting to fix yourself away fromt he usual rule breaking. Anyways if you feel I broke some rules, be sure to email mmorpg.com with a copy of this entire thread.
  • Parsifal57Parsifal57 Member Posts: 267
    Originally posted by locdog420692

Originally posted by Cynthe

As Freeze just said, please PM him here with your issues.... No need for anyone else to know about it honestly. For people who may be getting a distorted impression of TCoS serives, other mmorpg.com testers have found their way to the beta forums on tcos.com, therefore anyone with a key should be able to log there and post their troubles as well as PMing Freeze about it, that way you are sure that someone will help you.
    Obviously you did not read my post... I don't have a key therefore I can not login to beta forums.  And I read everything that freeze posted. I do not need an echo!  I do appreciate Freeze replying to me on this although someone is doing a poor job with their email support.  Freeze I will PM my emails as soon as I get out of work.  If I see some resolve from this perhaps Freeze just saved a potential customer.  With an attitude like yours I'd rather not see you or people like you in COS or any other game I choose to buy frankly your post and response to another  poster is rude and petulant much like a ten year old denied his PS2 for a week.
    What!!!!!!!!! dude ps2 is a thing of the past. ITs all ps3 baby hell yeah. and everyone know its way better than microsoft's xbox.
  • PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293
    Originally posted by Leepehoppe

try reading user agrremetns first. You just laid down a personal attack on me. sad how you tried to sound smart

lol agrremetns

And Im trying to sound smart? Your argument is stupid, we have gone over this in another thread where you were laughed off the forums, now your trying again with badly spelled arguments that hold no water.

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

What!!!!!!!!! dude ps2 is a thing of the past. ITs all ps3 baby hell yeah. and everyone know its way better than microsoft's xbox.
    The more you post, the more you make me laugh. In case you missed it, no one here agrees with you, no one is taking your side, thats usually a pretty good sign you might want to change your posting habits.
    maybe instead of flaming up someone else's threads you should be mature and PM flame wars or something. OH I forgot you were to busy trying to be not cool. omg owned yeah so right you know it because you are so gonna end up PMing or post with another come back. Your right the only people who do care about my posts are you and Zorvon. You two are the only ones who reply to my messages. hahahaha
  • ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Why would we want to PM you when we can point out your obvious flaws right here in the open for everyone's enjoyment, Leepehoppe. Oh, I know. It's because you'll PM us, and then when we reply, you'll report us to the mods for "spamming" your inbox.

By the way, I did not say you used drugs (unless people can suddenly smoke hemorhoid's, and that's just something I don't wanna know). I also did not behave in a "violent manner", which you accused me of in one of these posts also. So, I suggest you get your facts straight (please feel free to ask the mods here who is telling the truth, Leepehoppe. Though you wouldn't hear or see anything that you didn't want to). You are coming very close to libel, as well as harassment with your crap.  And learn to spell my username right, if nothing else. Geez

Now, as far as I'm concerned, our "discussion" here is over. Buh-bye.
  • JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

By accepting the prize, winners agree that <name>, its directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability for, and shall hold all such parties harmless against damage, loss or injury that may arise in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes or participation in this giveaway.
    This is always added in any contest at mmorpg.com. The company giving away prizes do not need to motivate anything if they choose not to give anything. But I guess clicking that square that says "you understand the contest rules (...)" does not count if you do not believe in it...

Noone believes this thread was made to actually solve a problem but to cause them. I cant say I believe you would do any testing anyway.

Originally posted by Zorvan

Why would we want to PM you when we can point out your obvious flaws right here in the open for everyone's enjoyment, Leepehoppe. Oh, I know. It's because you'll PM us, and then when we reply, you'll report us to the mods for "spamming" your inbox.

By the way, I did not say you used drugs (unless people can suddenly smoke hemorhoid's, and that's just something I don't wanna know). I also did not behave in a "violent manner", which you accused me of in one of these posts also. So, I suggest you get your facts straight (please feel free to ask the mods here who is telling the truth, Leepehoppe. Though you wouldn't hear or see anything that you didn't want to). You are coming very close to libel, as well as harassment with your crap.  And learn to spell my username right, if nothing else. Geez

Now, as far as I'm concerned, our "discussion" here is over. Buh-bye.
    Your absolutly correct Zorvon_chan, you do believe that you did not refer to me as a drug addict. However, the mods thought differently. As for the other guy that posted bove me. Like thats old news I mean soooo old news. Really you dont need to post the same stuff over again. I think I will go eat food yes food. preferably chicken since it is good fried chicken yes yes yes good hahaha. I can get greasy hands and watch stuff on tv. well yes yes yes yes see anyways to OP I do agree with the service being not too great. I mean this stuff here could have all been avoided with a simple PM of me being banned, however I guess PR managers dont act like they used to now days. hopefully this company Spellborn international will learn from their mistakes and stop this childish nonsense. Remember they cause most of their problems.
  • NytemareNytemare Member Posts: 59

I mean this stuff here could have all been avoided with a simple PM of me being banned, however I guess PR managers dont act like they used to now days. 

Not like they used to ??

How many PR managers have banned you and over how long a period of time ?

Based on your posts, I should have known you would have had an extensive history of bans from PR managers. Perhaps you could put that vast knowledge and experience to good use and build a "You are Banned" template for PR managers to use for future banning e-mail notifications .

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    I've decided to go the easy route. Block FTW!!
    First off I have never been banned form a game or website till this Spellborn thing. Second I wish block would work too. I blocked Zorvan_chan like after she refered to me as a drug addict however it doesnt seem to be woirking.
  • robdustinrobdustin Member Posts: 1
    Yay, I'm new ... Well not really.  I just decided to finally sign up lol ..  But I would just like to say.   You guys are funny :)

- Robbeh..
  • suskesuske Member Posts: 714
    Originally posted by Freeze_TCoS

Hey There,
    I'm sorry to hear your emails seam to be ignored since we try to answer any questions asap.

Can you forward the content of your emails to me using a PM on this website?

I will make sure all your troubles will be solved.
    Thanks!
    Marco 'Freeze' van Haren

Marketing and PR Manager TCoS
    i won a key and yeah i could never get in either. never got the client or access to the beta forums.

Yeah I never had access to the beta forums so who knows.

Robdustin, hehe your right we are funny and we try to be. Welcome and hope you have a good time.

Also I too enjoy reading these posts, its funny to see that people are still talking about me coughreportbiggsharrasmentcough hheehe see I did that old cough thing and you all read it too haha I love wasting all your time. Really though I think one perosn I think Aispen said I had no life and yet i hadnt posted in 4 days, so you should all take his advice and go outside doing something. Remember you cannot always worry about what other people are doing, you have to focus on other things as well.

• 0k210k21 Member Posts: 866
    Leepehoppe, I've read through quite a few posts of yours and I have come to the conclusion that you are nothing more than a forum troll, nearly every post you have made has been a complete whine or attack against another person, sure, you may have made 'One or two' posts, but those were mostly about three lines long, the rest is just complete garbage, stop trying to be so self-idealistic and just get a grip of yourself, sort it out with the developers if you have a problem and if your banned tough luck, but don't go trying to ruin everyone's impression the game just because you didn't have a chance to go trolling around the forums and spam people in chat channels like i've seen many people in WoW do.

They're in beta! Of course they're going to have a crappy customer service because they would have hardly  gotten one up yet! I'd also like to add that they're an independant company so they wouldn't have as much resources as companies like Blizzard would. Get your facts right and back up your opinions properly if your going to whine about something.

Quoting people doesn't make you clever, in fact, it makes you all the more stupid for not bothering to read the quotes you post in the first place.

• PraetorianiPraetoriani Member Posts: 1,147
    This thread turned into nothing more than a flame war. I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock it.
This discussion has been closed.