Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New - Offical (Beta) warcraft community site... who are you?

cupertinocupertino Member Posts: 1,094

What is the Armory?

The Armory is a vast searchable database of information for World of Warcraft - taken straight from the real servers, updated in real time, and presented in a user-friendly interface. Since the Armory pulls its data from the actual game servers, it is the most comprehensive and up-to-date database on the characters, arena teams, and guilds of World of Warcraft in existence.

What are the different sections of the Armory?

The Armory includes character profiles, arena teams, and guilds.

What are the Character Profiles?

Every character on every realm in World of Warcraft that is at least level 10 has a detailed Character Profile. Each profile includes the character's basic info, such as their name, server, and guild name, as well as their equipped items and their talent build. Simply type in a character name or part of a name, and the search results will display all matching players with that name.

What can I view on the Guild page?

By searching for guilds by name, you can view the roster of every guild in World of Warcraft. The search results will include what realm and faction the guild belongs to. The guild page is also navigable from a guild member's Character Profile.

What can I view on the Arena page?

Every arena team in the game will be searchable by name. Clicking on the name of a team will show you that team's roster, arena points, arena rating, and win-loss record. The arena page is also navigable from a team member's Character Profile.

What are the recommended and supported browsers for the Armory?

The Armory supports Internet Explorer (version 6.0 and up), Opera 9, and Safari. However, the Armory is best experienced with Firefox. In addition, certain features require Flash Player to function. Currently, the arena team icons are Flash elements, and future aspects of the Armory may be reliant on Flash as well.

What is the Armory?

The Armory is a vast searchable database of information for World of Warcraft - taken straight from the real servers, updated in real time, and presented in a user-friendly interface. Since the Armory pulls its data from the actual game servers, it is the most comprehensive and up-to-date database on the characters, arena teams, and guilds of World of Warcraft in existence.

Blizzard just launched a VGSoH style community page/database to spy on other players see their gear, build, reputation, skills, PvP and guild information etc.

Ive found it a little buggy so far but it is in BETA.

heres me: armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml

Comments

• cupertinocupertino Member Posts: 1,094
    Originally posted by kaskus

that's nice equipments of yours..well, i think i have to add mine too..it's nice to see your things on a public site like this..it kinda brings enjoyment  once you've heard a nice feedback regarding your belongings...
    The good thing is you dont need to add your details, just search for yourself and the data is streamed from the WoW servers (although it is buggy ATM).  With this though It would be nice to include more stats, such as Total quests completed, NPC kills etc and then let us have an X-fire style forum banner to show all this.

• laffncrylaffncry Member Posts: 92
    nice set there..glad to see a site like that...i have to make one myself..tnx for the info ser..
  • ferofaxferofax Member Posts: 82
    Originally posted by cupertino

The good thing is you dont need to add your details, just search for yourself and the data is streamed from the WoW servers (although it is buggy ATM).  With this though It would be nice to include more stats, such as Total quests completed, NPC kills etc and then let us have an X-fire style forum banner to show all this.

...yeah, i kinda noticed that all that XFire does is just show people how much of your life WoW is eating (in hours), and how much of an addict you are (imagine it saying WOW: 86 hours played this week) lol. it would be great if people can see what you've got to show for all those hours spent (or played. or wasted. whichever you prefer. ).

---------------------------------
    be a sweetheart, help me dominate the world...

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Finally Blizzard add this on their own official site, I have been waiting for them to do it. Thanx for the link, going to upload my characters there later, maybe....

Originally posted by Godliest

Finally Blizzard add this on their own official site, I have been waiting for them to do it. Thanx for the link, going to upload my characters there later, maybe....
    Your characters are alreays there, its all streamed live from the servers, just put in your character name and bang! there you are.

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646
    Nice Been waiting for a site like this.

Me in my tank gear:

armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml

What it does miss is to see my stats when I'm in feral forms.

ctprofiles.net/2851765

Still provides more info. And ofcourse the whines for "privacy" have started
  • randprinrandprin Member UncommonPosts: 61
    Originally posted by Phoenixs

Nice Been waiting for a site like this.

Me in my tank gear:

armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml

What it does miss is to see my stats when I'm in feral forms.

ctprofiles.net/2851765

Still provides more info. And ofcourse the whines for "privacy" have started

you mean the whines along the line of "damn, now i can't tell my guild i'm prot spec to take over the MT spot in the raid while i'm actually 43 into arms"?

MMORPG addict since 1995.

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646
    Yeah along those lines...
  • ferofaxferofax Member Posts: 82
    ...lol. but hey, isnt this for WOW europe? how about WoW US?

---------------------------------
    be a sweetheart, help me dominate the world...

Originally posted by ferofax

...lol. but hey, isnt this for WOW europe? how about WoW US?
    Armory US: armory.worldofwarcraft.com/

Armory EU: armory.wow-europe.com/