Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanishing topics

Yesterday there were a couple of interesting discussions underway. One was in a thread outfctrl started about a flagellum being possible proof of God, and the other was a debate about what evil is.

I can't find these discussion today. Have they been moved, am I being blind,  or what?

Comments

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Deleted.

I made a judgement call about the way they were going and the fact that we are a gaming site who tries to appeal to people of all beliefs.

We have had some excellent debates on those topics over the years and given some of the threads went 10-15 pages with barely a harsh word and are probably still sitting there open, back in the pages somewhere. I think its fair to say we dont close threads unless we feel they are "innapropriate".

I made a judgement call. I doubt everyone will agree. Ive sure learned the hard way.... you cant please everyone

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

This discussion has been closed.