Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm in a pickle...

I just found out my ex is in the hospital possibly having a baby. Theres a possibility its mine and a possibility shes not even in the hospital, pregnant, just lying about the whole thing. I'm in Tennessee and shes in Indiana... She has lied once before about something that would change a couple people's lives forever so i am not really sure if i want to believe her or not. and if it is mine i dont know what i want to do or what i should do... in ways im totally freakin out and i wish that she wasnt and would die. i really dont want to ever see her again because of the way she is. i dont know what i should do. im just glad that my girlfriend now is behind me 110%. im so confused...

*??)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(??*
?.•??.•*??)?.•*?*•.?(??*•.??•.?
(?.•? (?.• MEAT_BAG0 •.?) ?•.?)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Comments

• gpettgpett Member Posts: 1,105

Don't worry and enjoy life, untill you have a real reason to worry.  Then take care of the problem and go back to enjoying life.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Just ignore it for now and dont let it bother you.  If it turns out to be true, insist on a paternity test before doing anything else
  • DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Because an off topic forum for video games is the best place to get advice on something this important?  Either this is a bad troll attempt or you seriously need to start paying for a counselor, and I'm not trying to make fun of you.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Don't worry about it. It's not your business unless she tries to put you in it. Besides why are you still talking to your EX?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• I'll give you the standard 'my lying ex may be pregnant' protocol. I call it protocol because you are not the first person to have this happen.

Step One: Don't freak out until a child is actually born. She may be lying about pregnancy to get you into her sphere of power again. If she isn't lying about that there is no guarantee it isn't someone else's. She may also have a miscarriage or abortion in that time, I hate to speak so matter-of-fact about it but it happens. Until there is a child born, ignore her, do not return her calls, do not contact her in any way.

Step Two: A child is born. The only comunication you shall have with the women is two words: 'Paternity Test.' This is your mantra, you will say nothing else to her, you will make no promises, you will only get a paternity test. If it is not yours, walk away and sever all contact, you are free of this. If it is yours, proceed to step three.

Step Three: Walk this bridge when you come to it. If you live your life dreading this moment it will be pointless. When this comes, I advise legal counsel. This can be expensive, but there are programs and ways to at least get some advice for free. Proceed cautiously and get help wherever you can get it.

It usually never gets to step three, so don't freak out. Just remember this, until there is a born healthy child, DO NOT TALK TO HER. Have absolutely no contact with her, none! This is what she wants, she wants to freak you out as much as possible, do not give her that power.

Odds are she is not actually pregnant, this happens more than you would think. If she is and it's yours, you'll deal with it when the time comes. Everything she's doing is about entrapping you, don't give her any power, stay away from her, do not have any contact with her.
  • meat_bag0meat_bag0 Member Posts: 94
    hmmm ok thanks for the advice. i already made the mistake of talking to her because she got my number form my little brother somehow and so she was buggin me for a good while about it. then she started writing me on myspace and so i was gonna block her but i figured that i should wait until after everything passes over before i blocked her. she started writing my girlfriend and so my girlfriend goes off and writes her some super hateful message and stuff. so its just blown up into some kind of big drama thing. it blows.

*??)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(??*
    ?.•??.•*??)?.•*?*•.?(??*•.??•.?
    (?.•? (?.• MEAT_BAG0 •.?) ?•.?)

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747

well you only have to worry if she shows up on your door step telling you the kids yours heh