Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need a mmorpg addiction

was trying to decide on a new mmorpg addiction after dumping Eve Online and got bored with Ultima Online, so decided on WOW.  I bought this game before so re-installed it, had it since 2004 and never really played it much...

heard you need to the original game to get the burning expansion....not sure how true that is but since I already had the original game...

restarted up my subscription to WOW, so unless I get completely disenchanted (on a monthly pay basis), I'll be doing this, at least until GODS & HEROES comes out

==========================
The game is dead not, this game is good we make it and Romania Tv give it 5 goat heads, this is good rating for game.

Comments

• blackcat35blackcat35 Member Posts: 479
    oh, I'm DLing the patches, on 1.2 to 2.0.1  - I'm scared at how many more patches I'll have to DL before I can play. 

==========================
    The game is dead not, this game is good we make it and Romania Tv give it 5 goat heads, this is good rating for game.

• tomosistomosis Member Posts: 52
    Yeah, you need original WoW to play TBC. In my opinion, you chose a good game for addiction I myself was playing for about 1,5 years and it was hard to quit, but i somehow managed...

P.S. I can't understand how could you get addicted to EVE, i tried it several times, but got bored pretty fast.

T.R.

• earthhawkearthhawk Member Posts: 247
    Originally posted by blackcat35

was trying to decide on a new mmorpg addiction after dumping Eve Online and got bored with Ultima Online, so decided on WOW.  I bought this game before so re-installed it, had it since 2004 and never really played it much...
    heard you need to the original game to get the burning expansion....not sure how true that is but since I already had the original game...
    restarted up my subscription to WOW, so unless I get completely disenchanted (on a monthly pay basis), I'll be doing this, at least until GODS & HEROES comes out

To get TBC content you need to have the original game. There are quite a few patches so it may take awhile to DL everyone on them. Good luck.
  • kaskuskaskus Member Posts: 105
    that's nice mmorpg  picking addiction idea was, and i surely bet that you'll not  regret the decision you've made...have you already seen all the graphics in w0w?it is totally awesome isn' t it?..i've been playing more than a year now and i have a bunch of characters in some other servers...for a year of spending my time in the game, i have earn many things like friends, good environment, it gives me more time to stay at home than being busy with other "non-important stuffs"...after school, i  go straight ahead to play at home...have fun, good life!