Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any way to create an account online?

JestunhiJestunhi Member UncommonPosts: 40

I own a legal copy of the game, so have no problem installing it. However my old account is tied to an email address I no longer have adccess to and I have forgotten my game account details.

Is there any way you can buy the game online and get the CD Key straight away?

I don't need the CD's, just a key to make a new account.

Comments

• SerielleSerielle Member Posts: 13
    To my knowledge, there's not anywhere that you can download a copy of the game. I would email support and tell them your problem. They might be able to unlink your old account information so that you can create a new one. It's worth a shot!

Current Games:
    EVE Online - Co-CEO RTN [SOL]
    FFXI - WHM 19/BLM 13 - Valefor Server

• JestunhiJestunhi Member UncommonPosts: 40

Tried emailing, they tell me I have to phone support between 9am and 5pm on a weekday in order to discuss any account related queries.

Since I work 9-5 that's impossible.

I'll just have to either buy a copy in a shop or get a sealed one from ebay and ask the seller to email me the codes :P

• SweedeSweede Member UncommonPosts: 209
    Would be nice if you could do that, or why not have a returning player option where you can buy the keys only,

but i don't mind a download even though it probably would be  a large one, but can't be worse the vanguard :)

With everquest i log on and get asked if i like to order the new expansion press 2 buttons and it's done, now of course this

requires that you allready have a working account but it sure is nice and easy.

• sa1yamansa1yaman Member Posts: 272

Here ya go:

http://onlinecdkey.com/index/finalfantasy-c-21_41.html

Used twice, no complains.

Originally posted by Jestunhi

I own a legal copy of the game, so have no problem installing it. However my old account is tied to an email address I no longer have adccess to and I have forgotten my game account details.
    Is there any way you can buy the game online and get the CD Key straight away?
    I don't need the CD's, just a key to make a new account.
  • JestunhiJestunhi Member UncommonPosts: 40

[quote]Originally posted by sa1yaman
    [b]Here ya go:
    http://onlinecdkey.com/index/finalfantasy-c-21_41.html
    Used twice, no complains.
    [/quote]

Would be great, but I have the old boxed set with the first 2 expansions, but not the third.

But then from looking at that site it says shipping is optional so it's not a major issue.

What's a major issue is it's a US CD key.

Thanks for the link though.