Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

im havin problems

Blkknight15Blkknight15 Member Posts: 5

ok i downloaded it .....it starts up.... patch goes thru everytime..... and when the game load it freezes at a screen the looks sorta like a chruch on the left and a lil graveyard on the right and its not even the entire picture as i see it... cuz theres some blacked out parts

thanx in advance

Comments

• glockmasterglockmaster Member Posts: 147
    lol youve got furthat than me i dont even know where to get it form that i dont have to pay for! lol did you pay to download it? or did you get it form another site if so tell me plss.
  • Blkknight15Blkknight15 Member Posts: 5

na just go to getix.com and search shadowbane

then it'll tak eu to the aolgames site and search for shadowbane on that site and after all that it'll come up free of charge

• joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628
    Originally posted by Blkknight15

ok i downloaded it .....it starts up.... patch goes thru everytime..... and when the game load it freezes at a screen the looks sorta like a chruch on the left and a lil graveyard on the right and its not even the entire picture as i see it... cuz theres some blacked out parts
    thanx in advance
    Before you start the game, on the patcher window theres and option called SBConfig, next to  My Account. Click that, and a config window comes up. Click Compatability Configuration at the bottom. This should fix your problem, also once in-game you can then adjust your graphics options accordingly. Its a driver compatabilty problem most likely, so this method should work. Post back and let me know if it did.