Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ok so

tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794
I bought the amew the day it came out and 2 weeks later I quit...........has it gotten any better? Like for real....

---------------------------------------------
WoW
-Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
-Rhalon 81 UD Mage
-Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
"If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura
---------------------------------------------

Comments

• Acees88Acees88 Member Posts: 132
    Well depends on what changes you are looking for, IMO, its alot better then when I first started it.

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747

the only reason you quit was cuz it was too hard for you and you couldn't play 10 huors a day every day. So NO it hasn't changed and will never change in that aspect

• SunriderSunrider Member UncommonPosts: 527

Originally posted by mbblade
    the only reason you quit was cuz it was too hard for you and you couldn't play 10 huors a day every day. So NO it hasn't changed and will never change in that aspect

how dare someone want to have a life. horrible horrible things those lives outside of video games.

"And after blizzard takes over the world, they are gonna gather a bunch of lemmings, sit on their fat asses near a cliff, and watch the little fuzzy bastards suicide dive into the ground below. . . . . all just for their own entertainment."

• millerhelp0millerhelp0 Member Posts: 223

Pretty much the same game.

• ShijukiShijuki Member UncommonPosts: 318
    They merged all the servers not so long ago, that should tell you something.
  • SunriderSunrider Member UncommonPosts: 527

Originally posted by Shijuki
    They merged all the servers not so long ago, that should tell you something.

easier to kill when they sunset it?

"And after blizzard takes over the world, they are gonna gather a bunch of lemmings, sit on their fat asses near a cliff, and watch the little fuzzy bastards suicide dive into the ground below. . . . . all just for their own entertainment."