Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Chronicles of Strife expansion?

LILLIPPA328LILLIPPA328 Member Posts: 331
Whats up yall....had a few questions....

1 - is CoS an expansion?So when i dl it....do i gotta dl the first one,and then this one?Cuz i only got 2 gb of space left.....

2 - are there alot of players/towns/guilds/ect still?

3 - is there a lot of grind....and are the ppl friendly?Thanks

**Like to talk about Video Games?Go to Veiwers Pick Forums...

http://viewerspick.proboards35.com/index.cgi?

Comments

• joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628
    Originally posted by LILLIPPA328

Whats up yall....had a few questions....

1 - is CoS an expansion?So when i dl it....do i gotta dl the first one,and then this one?Cuz i only got 2 gb of space left.....

2 - are there alot of players/towns/guilds/ect still?

3 - is there a lot of grind....and are the ppl friendly?Thanks

1. No Cos is the whole package, the core game and both expansions. It all comes free of charge no monthly fees, and free client download. When you download the client, it downloads it all in one. The whole thing comes in around 1 gb.

2. Yes I see a good amount of people everywhere, most are doing sieges. This game is very pvp/gvg oriented. Don't expect to see a whole lot of people on the newbie area, as most who play this, have been doing so for a while.                                                                        

3. No not compared to other games of this type. There is a little in the early stages, so you can build your character, but soon you will be doing a lot of combat against other people. People are usually pretty helpful, cause most of us are trying to keep this game alive for a while to come, so most are eager to help and show you the ropes.

• LILLIPPA328LILLIPPA328 Member Posts: 331
    cool...thanks...ima dl it and start,what server should i get on?

**Like to talk about Video Games?Go to Veiwers Pick Forums...

http://viewerspick.proboards35.com/index.cgi?

• joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628
    I play on Wrath, hope to see you in-game, enjoy.