Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 big questions

SkyfireSkyfire Member Posts: 1

I wish that these could have been some of the questions asked to Arenanet, but I guess that I was too late. Anyways, here they are, just in case there is a future discussion with Arenanet.

1. Will there be other races to be able to play as than just as a human?

2. Will there be any trade skills? or will the game be completely combat oriented?

3. will there be a dynamic sky? and what types of weather will there be? will there be lightning storms that can strike a tree and start a forest fire? And will you be able to climb up massive mountains and be able to go above the clouds? Will there be hail, snow, lightning, rain, dust storms, possibly a tornado, or anything else? will the weather have any effect on the game other than just as scenery? or will it just be there to look at, and not interact with the players at all? Also, will there be a day and night transition, and night missions with stars in the sky and the ground lit by moonlight?

these are my questions...hopefully someone can fill me in.

Comments

• BaranorBaranor Member Posts: 13

1) currently humies

2) dunno

3) the skys are AMAZINg. Wait untill you see a rainstorm...

*Disclaimer*

I am an alpha-tester at arena.net. We have been appointed "ambassadors" to share our experiences with GW, but us alpha-testers are no offical spokespersons. GW is far from done and the game, and our experiences, change on a daily basis. You are getting a view at a game being developed, not at the finished product .

*End disclaimer*

*Disclaimer*

I am an alpha-tester at arena.net. We have been appointed "ambassadors" to share our experiences with GW, but us alpha-testers are no offical spokespersons. GW is far from done and the game, and our experiences, change on a daily basis. You are getting a view at a game being developed, not at the finished product .

*End disclaimer*

• GhostRaptorGhostRaptor Member Posts: 35

2) The most recent interview released today answers this Q. No crafting system.

• pk3rpurepk3rpure Member Posts: 86
    I have no answers to ur Q's . But it wud be realy kool if the weather does become interactive... Like it mite start raining and ur enemy slips and breaks their necks   ne way ive neva played guild wars becuse im broke :p lol

• AkaraxleAkaraxle Member UncommonPosts: 471

• FalfeirFalfeir Member UncommonPosts: 492
    lol, great card, too "common" for my liking though

I need more vespene gas.

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812
    Originally posted by Falfeir

lol, great card, too "common" for my liking though
    QFE...great card, and great call that it is too common.

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• VGJusticeVGJustice Member Posts: 640

What in the HELL possessed you to reply "I don't know" to a topic that died in 2004? Why are you even looking that far back? Grrr.... YOU ANNOY ME!!

*attacks thread necromancer*

--~~--
    Play Guild Wars? Go here - http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Main_Page
    And go here for the new official Guild Wars Wiki! http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page

This discussion has been closed.