Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Customizable Ships

I was wandering how customizable the ships will be,will you be able to change cannon positions,repaint some of the ship parts,pick the places where your flags should be,have a option to fully change different parts of the ships etc... ?

Comments

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    You will be able to customize the paint of your ship, as well as your flags and sails.  I doubt that you would be able to do much to your cannon arrangement.  In addition to being able to customize the paint of your ship, you'll also be able to customize your ship in certain ways, you'll be able to do things to make it faster, slower, more manueverable etc.  Though it won't be like you're going from a tug boat to a speed boat, you will be able to customize your ship in a way that best fits your playing style.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

Dont forget that you can draw your own sails and flags (or choose from ones other players have drawn) and submit them to FLS.    With around 50 ships at launch and all the customizability of each I think each ship will definitely have its own unique look.  I'm sure there will be new ships added all the time too, seeing how many beautiful ships are being developed right now by players and submitted to FLS...

Take a look at all the ships people are making!

http://www.flyinglab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30 

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• dinanm3atldinanm3atl Member Posts: 215
    I will have the best sails... Beware of ///M Power when the game is released!!!!

Old Skool Ultima Online Junky
    Bring back the OLD UO so I can play again

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747

this will be neat to customize your ship, you can make your ship your own and be different then other peoples