Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this game being developed by persistentworlds

ajrillikajrillik Member Posts: 2

So is this game being developed by persistentworlds? The same company that brought us Carpe diem with prebeta package plans, the same company that turned around and shut the game down two months later.

If so I would think twice before waisting any time grinding and would not even think about spending (wasting) cash as this company has already proven they are fly by night shysters!

Comments

• DragonOracleDragonOracle Member Posts: 6

i dont sure that they're gonna do the same thing here, because i play this game for three monthes and they're only get this game better and better!

i think that they have learned from they're mistakes!

hi people! im playing 9dragons and 2moons so ill be gald helping you guys! so if you want some help, dont bother to send me a massage!

• shyguy101shyguy101 Member Posts: 37
    Well its not being Developed by persistent worlds anymore since they went bankrupt. Acclaim is trying too do  good job and dont get me wrong they are...But me and probaly another 10000 subscribers are getting too frustrated with the bugs so im gonna wait till it comes out on full release.
  • JacxxJacxx Member Posts: 9
    9Dragons was co-produced by persistentworlds and acclaim.  Persistentworlds went under, so now it's being run by acclaim, which isn't going under any time soon.