Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Carebears Allowed?

sempiternalsempiternal Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

Hello?  That's about the most carebear-like image you could have, two oriental anime elf chicks and a colorful robot!

Comments

• bobafett573bobafett573 Member Posts: 50
    yeah i laughed when i saw that ad.  not sure how they can make their claim but maybe it'll appeal to someone...
  • LaethLaeth Member Posts: 6
    You noticed it though didn't you? :p
  • anti!imac010anti!imac010 Member Posts: 80

Yyeaaaa....

Lie and a half. lol

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747

well its funny, i have seen a lot of carebaring going on when i played it, so that is not entirely true. Although i would say that this game is not for the faint of heart or those that don't play 10 hours a day. BUUT that was back when it first came out

• slidestar111slidestar111 Member Posts: 3
    I think it should read "No leveling allowed".  I haven't played since the server merger but I imagine the amount of lowbies getting killed while trying to level up has increased 2 fold.  I remembered how hard it was to get to 40 with the small pack of acc launchers roaming around.  I'm sure that it is now impossible lol. 
  • ZAFF(Hc)ZAFF(Hc) Member Posts: 8
    I played when it was first released too and well all I remember was the constant grindage. Now ive playd alot of korean MMO's with grind.. i like the grind but hell this was silly.

There is no light without dark..

• MaggotscreamMaggotscream Member Posts: 284
    Originally posted by slidestar111

I think it should read "No leveling allowed".  I haven't played since the server merger but I imagine the amount of lowbies getting killed while trying to level up has increased 2 fold.  I remembered how hard it was to get to 40 with the small pack of acc launchers roaming around.  I'm sure that it is now impossible lol. 

NO CAREBEARS ALLOWED

BAI!!