Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

people who hate runescape should look at this

2»

Comments

• magicxeddiemagicxeddie Member Posts: 1

well, i still play runescape.

i dont like it.

and im switching to counter-strike...

i dont even know

runescapes grapics are just to good.

• StormbowStormbow Member UncommonPosts: 201

I messed around in Runescape becaue my girlfriend's daughter wanted to play it, and I wanted to make sure it wasn't full of immature morons. (Enough said on that topic!)

Now, the only person that logs into that game is me, and then only because I can't wait to see how long it's been since the last time I logged in. My current record is about 78 days.

Go me!

• plinkplink Member Posts: 26

well just to reply on the message that by the time people are 12 they can play mature games well look at me im ten and ive played over half the mmorpgs on the curret list of released games (including runescape) i help my dad run his biussness (wich by the way diesigns and proudeces video games though sadly asn't made one yet)i help him and his team program and write the code for the new game wich is a noname game so far

so tell me i havent played any muture games

• ArhodusArhodus Member Posts: 2
    UO > Runescape.

Anyway I don't understand anything you said.
  • Killcount666Killcount666 Member Posts: 1
    Okay, first of all...whenever i played runescape, it looked like 50 pixels on the screen. Second, the game sucks...third, it sucks. Fourth, it sucks...and yet again, fifth. IT SUCKS
  • salemmafiasalemmafia Member Posts: 5
    well many people want to put games down becouse all the time they could spend playing a game they need to whine and complain about every little thing and rember these people who say its bad are the ones who couldnt get past lvl 80 so they need to go and bad mouth a overal good game becouse there dead inside since there pathetic egos werent fed  so let them play another game way i see it rs has probaly ben around the longest and is most diverse for a browser game . you must note that being a browser game you can play it any where any time and it wont lag . being that as it  may since it is a browser game it cannot have good graphics or sound .
  • graillgraill Member Posts: 257
    Originally posted by salemmafia

well many people want to put games down becouse all the time they could spend playing a game they need to whine and complain about every little thing and rember these people who say its bad are the ones who couldnt get past lvl 80 so they need to go and bad mouth a overal good game becouse there dead inside since there pathetic egos werent fed  so let them play another game way i see it rs has probaly ben around the longest and is most diverse for a browser game . you must note that being a browser game you can play it any where any time and it wont lag . being that as it  may since it is a browser game it cannot have good graphics or sound .

this isnt a personal attack. your response just happened to trip my "teacher" alarm

if you cant spell or at least use a little punctuation or proper contextual grammar, get some classes. if english is not your primary language take the time to learn if you want to post properly. this, or post on sites using your primary langauage.

trying to make your point isnt working as your context and spelling take away from that point, which reflects on you and your responses.

and fyi, never respond to anything while angry. this tends to create numerous typing errors and gives readers the impression you need further education, the point nonwithstanding.

another bit of advice. folks type as they think, meaning your thoughts are a mess, so will your typed word. folks type as they speak, this is true, if you are used to talking, speaking, using slang regularly or talking a certain way, this will reflect in your typing or writing. unless you take the time to correct your errors.

i enjoy reading the forums once in a while, i uderstand typos and some errors come with the territory, but please, dont destroy a thoughtful response to anything by typing like your using a hammer on your keyboard.

can you smell that?!!...............there is nothing quite like it.....................the smell of troll in the morning............i love that smell.

• blah40000blah40000 Member Posts: 138
    note everyone who says its good is

1. talking about p2p

2. a p2p and protecting they're purchase

3.admitting to being a noob and having no life because you pay for rs wich is crap

everyone who says it sucks is

1. mostly right

2. is f2p wich means they have lives and know what they are talking about

3. posting they're opinion

the f2p is the real version because theres more people playing that than p2p and p2p is just a scam for your money and basically just private servers with more stuff but you pay and theres less people.
  • WoWownsallWoWownsall Member Posts: 17
    I'm with you. Runescape sucks. I used to play, but after a while, it just got stupid. There is too much "You need to be on a member's server to access this feature". I know they do that to get yo to P2P, but the game is 5 pixels, and has the worst graphics I've seen in a while. I've played Atari games with better graphics. My character is level 61, and had finished all the quests when he was level 41. There is no point to many of the skills. "Wow, I can light a piece of wood on fire". It was an okay game when it was just lumbridge and the surrounding area. In short

Runescape

SUX!

• FirekyoFirekyo Member Posts: 16
    RuneScape Classic Review:

Community: Great

Graphics: Crap(NO FREAKING KNEES?!?!? WE PUNCHED EACHOTHER!!)

Sound: crap... none for free and members usually turned off their sound...

PvP: 3hk(3 hit kill) by any 'pure' as they call themselves...

PvM: A complete grind fest, low xp from everything.

Hackers: A million of em, pretty soon auto bots were created.

Economy: Good till after 2001, then it crashed like hell

RuneScape 2 Review:

Community: crap

Graphics: still crap

Sound: still crap

PvP: Wanna-be's thinking theyre kool

PvM: Boring as hell, still a grind fest

Hackers: Still plenty of em

Economy: completely wasted

Summery: RUNESCAPE SUXS, the new players sux, if all the old school players came back then id probably play again, but since theyre gone... NO.... btw whats with you guys saying "JUST BECAUSE U CANT REACH LVL 80" ? lvl 80 is nothing if u know what to do. try 126."
  • suffering9suffering9 Member Posts: 3
    i used to play runescape for nearly 4 years and its come a long way since then, but its pretty boring so now i ES3: Morrowind GOTYE or MythWar.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ------
    avatar created by Zain then resized and colored by me

GAME-- name on game, amount on
    Runescape - suffering9, not much
    MythWar - suffering(in Missouri server), a lot

• Yankees92292Yankees92292 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 47
    lol yea i agree that Runescape sucks...but when it first came out and i started playing i thought that no other game could even come close to runescape..but as I got better in the game i started to realize that it is boring and a waste of anyones time...I cant believe that i even liked it..

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!