Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seriously?

Seriously? Who actually believe's this mmo has 70 million+ subscribers? WoW took 2 years to have 5 million +....Come on...i'll understand if they have 5 million + korean memebrs but 70 million?

==============================
He's not dead... he's electroencephalographically challenged.
==============================
Currently waiting For:
1st.WAR
2nd.AoC
3rd.GnH's
4th. Sword of the New world: Granado Espada

Comments

• VenomouseyVenomousey Member Posts: 8
    Well..you have to pay for WoW and not everyone can afford to pay and play.. you don't have to yet pay for Yulgang unless your using an item shop. There is still a difference between pay to play games in getting their members and free to play games..if it's free..why not.
  • rolsonrolson Member Posts: 36
    And Also Korean has 70million players saying that the game is good and they like it
  • CaydiemCaydiem Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by rolson

And Also Korean has 70million players saying that the game is good and they like it
    Could you give us some proof for your statement?
  • brokenneedlebrokenneedle Member Posts: 100
    They said in the interview that they've had 70 million people play it with as much as 600,000 concurrent players.  So, 600k peak seems pretty reasonable.  And seeing as its free, maybe 70 mil ppl have tried it out.  I dunno, those graphics look funky to me, but i'll still prolly d/l it and give it a go.  70 million and 1 now! ;P

imageimage

• ZerocydeZerocyde Member UncommonPosts: 412
    And I'm sure there are a good 70 million people who think Paris Hilton shouldent be murdered. Just goes to show how wrong a large group of people can be.

"It is in your nature to do one thing correctly; Before me, you rightfully tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe." ~Francis Dolarhyde

• GoddyfatherGoddyfather Member Posts: 239
    Maybe it true maybe it aint.. but one thing is certain.. Every dam one of them have a corrupted mind if they play this game, its horrible. Reminds me off Flyff (And thats not good mates)
  • kof2003kof2003 Member Posts: 128

this mmorpg sucks

who would belive such a shit bout this they have 70m++ppl

this is the worst game i ever played

• DiabloheadDiablohead Member Posts: 29
    It's 70m worldwide, also since its a free game what do you expect... nearly all of those logins are going to be one off's or trial accounts that don't get very far.

Mine just added to that list of one off's :P
  • WisebutCruelWisebutCruel Member Posts: 1,089
    Originally posted by Zerocyde

And I'm sure there are a good 70 million people who think Paris Hilton shouldent be murdered. Just goes to show how wrong a large group of people can be.
    Morbid, yet accurate observation.
  • KaaninKaanin Member Posts: 2
    Yea seriously they gotta be warping the number somehow, some loophole. Like counting all created toon as a player. Or accnts arnt being deleted so people like me who played for half an hour then quit are still counted

This game is horrible, what a joke, Ive quickly come to learn that Asians are absolutly great at the art side of game design but they absolutly suck at creativity, uniqueness, and overall gameplay design.

The biggest killers for me are the horridly rigid character creation and that wretched click to walk system.
  • zwarriorzwarrior Member Posts: 46
    Well actually they're not counting any active registered people. Their count only applies to all who have beenregistered on the website and those who have tried to register for beta combined. The problem with those websites is that there's alot of "bots" on the pages trying to "reserve" names for that game. Whether its actually 70 million, I doubt  it. Truth be told, there might not even be more than 10 million playing at the most. There's also different versions so that may be factor. To me this game isn't worth the very lengthy installation process and definately equally lengthy removal process.
  • alestanealestane Member Posts: 2

South Korea has about 50 millions inhabitants, so I doubt they claim 70 millions players in Korea alone...

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    that 70 million is accounts created, not current players.
  • alestanealestane Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Gameloading

that 70 million is accounts created, not current players.

Yes, obviously, and that not only in Korea.

I was replying to a previous post mentionning those 70 million Korean players (should have quoted him).

• karlisxxkarlisxx Member Posts: 6

that many pll did create acc's but it probaly isnt just for this game but the other two also