Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOD or GS staff???

bad_omenbad_omen Member Posts: 4

which do you prefer and why? can't decide what to use for my wiz, any comments appreciated... tnx.

Comments

• madrugamadruga Member Posts: 226

Never heard of this staffs you talking about, but I have a Kundun, its one of the best staff in game, in my opinion it is the best.

Actually I have a Kundun +16, my char is a Magic Gladiator

-----------------
    Oh well !

• bad_omenbad_omen Member Posts: 4

hi, sorry didn't reply much sooner... staff of destruction and grand soul staff.

stats on the staff of kundun eats too much agi, which server do you play on? tnx again will try to reply as soon as possible, i agree for now that kundun is the best 1 handed staff around : )

SOD is a two-handed staf by the way..GS on the other hand is also 1 handed

• misterbullmisterbull Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by madruga

Never heard of this staffs you talking about, but I have a Kundun, its one of the best staff in game, in my opinion it is the best.

There are no +16 equipment/weapons in official servers. You are mentioning an associatin with a private server. I hope you get banned.

• matteo214matteo214 Member Posts: 3
    meh thats nice but i prefer sod if you buff it with bless/souls you'll be fine. atleast till you get sm

• snowmonkysnowmonky Member Posts: 93

Originally posted by madruga

Of course you've never heard of those staffs, since you never played MU Online you noob. Get out and play without that private server. +16 weapons/armors don't exist in official servers.

www.oblinq.com/SnowmonkeysTemple/

• lordhatredlordhatred Member Posts: 2

for me, i'll take the gs staff. so that you can still have a exc leg shield. dsr rules! 

I stand for the light...

• snowmonkysnowmonky Member Posts: 93

Both have their benefits. SOD for buffer elf by their side and GS staff for extra def from gs shield or leg shield.

www.oblinq.com/SnowmonkeysTemple/