Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I will ask my son about this game

ramdyramdy Member UncommonPosts: 71
OMG, First release date announced was more than 1 year ago. THIS IS NOT SERIOUS

Comments

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    This game was never announced to be released a year ago. There was an estimated release for Q1 2006 that existed from long before beta testing started, and that turned out to be a very rough estimate that they updated way too late, but that is another story. As a matter of fact they still have not announced when the game will be released, and again gave an estimate instead. Maybe it will turn out to be a realistic estimate this time, maybe not. Personally, I think May 2007 is still a bit optimist, but somewhere in Q2 2007 must be possible.

--
    Delanor

• L0k1-L0k1- Member Posts: 240
    check their website, the game will be released coming May in Europe and later in other locations, let's hope the US can get their hands on it quite soon :)
  • DalmontDalmont Member UncommonPosts: 272

They haven't announced a UK/US publisher yet, hopefully they will soon.

As for release, as long as their funds don't dry up I'm happy to have the best they can make it, rather than a mess thats been rushed out.

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by L0k1-

check their website, the game will be released coming May in Europe and later in other locations, let's hope the US can get their hands on it quite soon :)
    No, they plan to release it in May, but no release date is given. So don't get your hope up too high.

--
    Delanor

• L0k1-L0k1- Member Posts: 240
    Originally posted by Dalmont

They haven't announced a UK/US publisher yet, hopefully they will soon.
    As for release, as long as their funds don't dry up I'm happy to have the best they can make it, rather than a mess thats been rushed out.
    well sooner or later they'll have to launch, their funds aren't infinite :)
  • JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    it could be worse , SOE could have it and forced them to release it months ago finished or not

I miss DAoC

• DabbleDabble Member Posts: 1,043

Originally posted by Jackdog

it could be worse , SOE could have it and forced them to release it months ago finished or not

Oh, Jackdog...

You are so cute with your personal crusade against SOE.

• DentoDento Member UncommonPosts: 138

yup, I couldn't agree more

• MarlonBMarlonB Member UncommonPosts: 526
    Originally posted by Dabble

Oh, Jackdog...

He ... the man has a point .... a very clear one :)
  • TaguritTagurit Member Posts: 309
    Originally posted by Dabble

Oh, Jackdog...

Crusade?

He's absolutely right.  SOE couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat. 
  • 0k210k21 Member Posts: 866
    :P if any average guy made a crusade against SOE they'd have more people attacking the company than the amount of money the company has.

......hmmm.... I wonder if it would work....

Quoting people doesn't make you clever, in fact, it makes you all the more stupid for not bothering to read the quotes you post in the first place.

This discussion has been closed.