Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Screen Shot at eq2.stratic.com

cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

Oh dear getting ready to kiss perhaps?

http://eq2.stratics.com/content/media/xclusivescreens/PreludetoaKiss1200.jpg

P-4 3.0, 120 HD SATA, Geforce FX5600/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0b and cable ISP 2mb

Comments

• DakkanonDakkanon Member Posts: 289

How do you comment on that? What reason is there for kissing?

Oh yeah, right, pervs and lonely men like flirting with Female Characters on line, who are 95% chance of being a man. image

All in all though, nice Screen shot

-Dakkanon
    Ryzom BT #478
    Horizon-White Dragon =Spirit Server=

-Dakkanon
    Paradigm, an Accretia Clan

• GundamitGundamit Member Posts: 268

Haha....well I remember back in old EQ days they used to have marrages in game and such. That would be a very useful emote.

"You may now kiss the bride" <smack>

And there would be female charters crying everywhere. Now if they add in throwing rice.

LoL o and don't forget to have the bird fly down, eat it, drink water, and blow up over the horse with the "Just Married" sign on his arse.

http://www.sittingduckradio.com - Best music on the Internet
    Betas I'm in at the moment
    Freeworld (Alpha)
    City of Heroes (Waiting on Pre order E-mail)
    The Saga of Ryzom (Waiting on E-mail)
    Lineage 2

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

I really hope they don't implement things like this, I can hear it all now.   And yes, I remember how it was a big deal to get married in EQ, geesh what a fade that was.  I'm all for playing but not so much as the marriage and kissing part. 

Anyways, I like to post where people can see new screenshots, especially if they haven't seen them yet.  Hope it helps alittle.

P-4 3.0, 120 HD SATA, Geforce FX5600/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0b and cable ISP 2mb

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

LOL

Look to me like EQ is at war with Sims with such a feature! 

Oh my...HELP ME, I want to adventure, to be a hero and to be the best(or working toward it, thereby the need of the high end stuff to be in my path(not raiding oriented for solo/groups) for me to keep any form of interest), not to be what I am already in RL! :)

- "Coercing? No no, I assure you, they are willing to bring my bags and pay public transportation just to help me, it is true!''

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• simsloshsimslosh Member Posts: 30
    Oh! So Romantic!!(EWW!) image

• redfoxmanredfoxman Member Posts: 2
    well its bether then the screans i have seen  i like it too :)

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

I can see it already, a kid playing EQII and see's this

*childs voice*

EWWWW mommy waht are they doing! they're eating eachother!

• CoolieoCoolieo Member Posts: 9
    lol image some pretty nasty stuff people will do online.. hahaha probley some 12 year oldimage