Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragons

EzrydyrEzrydyr Member Posts: 49

I've seen some sites mention dragons will be available as pets.  I heard you will have to do a quest, but I don't know of anyone in the open beta who did the quest.  Does anyone know if the quest is available yet and who the questgiver is?

Ez

EZ

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -- with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila" --Mitch Ratliffe

Comments

• ArleonenisArleonenis Member Posts: 69

Nope availible in chronicles 1 patch but it wont be such fun as you probably think dont be to excited...

• CoolieoCoolieo Member Posts: 9
    ya i have heard about dragons but in the beta i have not seen anyone that has accually had one or knows how to get one... so im guessing it will accually come out when the game accually comes out in stores.

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

this is supposed to be endgame content (unless they've changed that recently). it is supposed to take an exorbitant amount of time and effort to hatch and grow one, and only a leader of a clan may have one. i think you may also have to be holding a castle (i'm not sure about the castle part).

they even warned that these dragons may greatly unbalance the game.

rest assured, you wont see them like rancors in swg, they will be much rarer, and only the elite will have them.

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

• RaunuRaunu Member UncommonPosts: 480

Actually Nolf I'm going to have to disagree with you on a few things. Dragons are mid game content. You can do the quest to get one at level 35. NOW lets not get ahead of ourselves. You WILL need help to do the quest at that level. And there are rumors on sites like warcry and universalrealms that only a clan leader may have a FLYING dragon. However this has not been confirmed yet. As for needing a castle. Yes, you will need a castle. Castles have an incubation chamber that let you hatch your egg. And I think that the higher level guilds will help there lower level guildies get their dragons ASAP. The dragons will be a valuable part of a guild because they are supposed to be pretty powerful. So I think that they won't be all that uncommon. Now to raise your dragon to the level where it can fly... That will probibly be something that only the elite get to do.

BTW does anyone have a link to the patch noted for this  25 MB patch that just went up?

- - "What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?" - -

- - "What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?" - -

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by nolf

this is supposed to be endgame content (unless they've changed that recently). it is supposed to take an exorbitant amount of time and effort to hatch and grow one, and only a leader of a clan may have one. i think you may also have to be holding a castle (i'm not sure about the castle part).
    they even warned that these dragons may greatly unbalance the game.
    rest assured, you wont see them like rancors in swg, they will be much rarer, and only the elite will have them.

agreed

Let's just say if u do see someone with a dragon they went through hell and back to get one.

You (your clan) has to own a castle first to raise it.  With that said, good luck

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.