Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall is game to follow!!!!!!!!

12346»

Comments

• -Rodriguez--Rodriguez- Member Posts: 151
    Originally posted by Signe

You're only 22, IIRL.  Your life can still turn out great! 
    Sorry, too late....
  • GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956

Originally posted by Ohaan

Originally posted by Gamewize

Originally posted by forest-nl
    I know it imposible to convince some to have patience and just wait for game like Darkfall, but if you want a game thats have best of ac/uo and much more with great grafics open pvp full loot this the game:)
    Nobody force anybody to play this game so saying it will be crap or vapor your just a troll:P

And stop pullign the troll card, your the one who can't pull out coherent or rational opinions or sentences. Please, make it through elementary school first, then come back.
    (P.S. Thats a GRAMMAR NAZI for those who really need a clue :P)

Who is trolling and who needs the spelling lessons?

Oh wow! a single switcheroo! What does he win, Jhonny? Nothing you say? I was pointing out a painfully obvious truth, one that does lend weight to ones arguements, you say?

Thats all I can really poke at that.

An all honesty, though, I am not trolling, as stated above I am pointing out a truth, he does spell in an abhorid fashion, I don't care for the small infractions, but those don't even count as coherent sentences, and he is debating a hot-potato topic, grammar helps. Alot.

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• tummblertummbler Member UncommonPosts: 267

tinybina

What point and what proof do you hold to your speeches against darkfall. You are not helping the cause.. something you would be doing if you truely wanted a hardcore pvp game as you so claim. I believe you prefer mindless bashing, of all games attempting to infuse pvp and perhaps further it, more than any kind of game thus far or to-be produced.

And another thing - Although Darkfall and Shadowbane may share some vague similarities, Darkfall is in NO WAY an updated version of SB. DF introduces twitch based combat, ships(and ship combat), a ultima online-esque crafting system(very indepth). All three of these very distinctive ideas in-themselves set DF apart from most games on the market today, let alone Shadowbane. Another truely innovative feature of DF is to be their destructable environment. <Something that will surely increase the tenacity of the PVP action. Another point to put forth is that most of these features have been shown through Darkfall's screenshots/videos.

I know you might say that DF's site is rarely updated but this is to be expected with the size of the team creating this mmorpg and the massive amount of time needed to introduce the even more massive amount of features. EVen knowing all that, I know its sometimes hard to see how DF can truely succeed. But bashing will NEVER help a game (or anything else in life for that matter) succeed.

DARKFALL ONLINE has my support.

p.s. Its comforting to know that DF's team motto is "No compromising"

----------
    nogold.org....

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130
    Originally posted by tummbler

tinybina
    What point and what proof do you hold to your speeches against darkfall. You are not helping the cause.. something you would be doing if you truely wanted a hardcore pvp game as you so claim. I believe you prefer mindless bashing, of all games attempting to infuse pvp and perhaps further it, more than any kind of game thus far or to-be produced.
    And another thing - Although Darkfall and Shadowbane may share some vague similarities, Darkfall is in NO WAY an updated version of SB. DF introduces twitch based combat, ships(and ship combat), a ultima online-esque crafting system(very indepth). All three of these very distinctive ideas in-themselves set DF apart from most games on the market today, let alone Shadowbane. Another truely innovative feature of DF is to be their destructable environment. <Something that will surely increase the tenacity of the PVP action. Another point to put forth is that most of these features have been shown through Darkfall's screenshots/videos.
    I know you might say that DF's site is rarely updated but this is to be expected with the size of the team creating this mmorpg and the massive amount of time needed to introduce the even more massive amount of features. EVen knowing all that, I know its sometimes hard to see how DF can truely succeed. But bashing will NEVER help a game (or anything else in life for that matter) succeed.
    DARKFALL ONLINE has my support.

p.s. Its comforting to know that DF's team motto is "No compromising"

Fussing with you fanbois is like fussing with Muslims and Christians about God.. Its a no win situation, im done.

Last thing I will say is mark my words this game will be crap just like SB, I'll point to those ingame vids and leave it at that.

Darkfail = Shadowbane 2007.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• paadepaade Member Posts: 471
    Originally posted by Tinybina

Boy you know nothing about me I hate RP and live for the day that a true PVP game comes out that actually will hold me (WAR!!!!)

stopped reading right there, thats the spot where you lost all your credibility. That piece of shit looks way worse pvp wise than DF.

You dont really want a fun pvp game, you just want something pretty to look at.

WAR=WOW Expansion Pack
  • ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697
    Originally posted by paade

Originally posted by Tinybina

Boy you know nothing about me I hate RP and live for the day that a true PVP game comes out that actually will hold me (WAR!!!!)

stopped reading right there, thats the spot where you lost all your credibility. That piece of shit looks way worse pvp wise than DF.

You dont really want a fun pvp game, you just want something pretty to look at.

WAR=WOW Expansion Pack

if he says he hate rp and want a true pvp game then say WAR he prolly have braindamge and only mmorpg experience he have is WOW:P

DFO will be superior to both of those games:)

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i