Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

euro beta

kim22kim22 Member Posts: 27
can someone tell me when euro will be apple to apply for beta testing WOW.....

Comments

• SweetDudeSweetDude Member Posts: 30
    dude only god knows that!!!!!!!!

The Ultimate MMORPG exspert :D

The Ultimate MMORPG exspert :D

• HypnotoadHypnotoad Member Posts: 138

Yeh we good people in Europe want the beta as well!!! why cant WoW be like dragon empires and Saga of Ryzom where Europe and the US r both involved from the start. Also why the hell does korea get it first!!!! We love Blizzard more then them!!!

All glory to the Hypnotoad (monotone voices)

• FoGxyFoGxy Member Posts: 33

Well... It is problably hard to hold two beta tests.... so they should rather let us join the US and just have an Worldwide test or atleast a US and Euro beta.... Still I know a few people that are in beta and live in europe.

But I think europe wont join untill the open beta starts image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FoG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FoG

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    Blizzard talked about having a European beta but they seemed to have put that on the backburner. To me it seems that they are trying to complete testing to its full extent by the June ship date (although I bet it will change). Spending time on a Euro beta would just slow them down. If it is true, at least all of you guys in Europe will get the game in a little while instead of a few getting the beta. Or I could be wrong and they just haven't prepared the servers or they are going to finish the U.S. test before the start the Euro one.

"No one can draw a clear line between sane and insane. You move that line as you see fit for yourself. No one else can. You'll understand soon... that the one that's insane is this world." - Vincent

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    Blizzard knows that Korea has a LARGE MMORPG fan base.  If Blizzard can at least nail Korea with World of Warcraft and get their respone, they know that it will be a fanbase kept for life. Residual income that will never end.

Korea has a lot more testers and a lot of them do a serious job at it also. If anything Blizzard was extremely smart for pulling off such a move!  image  (from a business stand point)

"The difference between a millionaire and a ditchdigger is the millionaire thinks different and spends his time doing productive things"

- MMORPG.COM STAFF -

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• ToomasToomas Member Posts: 9

"We love Blizzard more then them!!!"

Starcraft is BIG in Korea, propably the most popular game there.

• Danman7359Danman7359 Member Posts: 10

btw i cant wait for the open beta of WoW to come out.  It will prob be in about 2 or 3 months, but atleast all of us that are drueling waiting for the game to be released will get to play it.  Besides all of you other lucky peeps that got in the beta. NOOOO... oh well

• GnarledGnarled Member Posts: 566
    So, did phase 2 fire up yet ? And if so have the phase 3 invites gone out ?

"I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If, on your journey, you should encounter God. . .
    . . . God will be cut."
    - Quentin Tarantino, Kill Bill

EQII
    Requiiem, Templar
    Neriak

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    Yeah, I am pretty sure that Phase 2 has started. But I do know that the Phase 3 invites have not gone out. That are just no one has said anything about recieving it, which I highly doubt.

"No one can draw a clear line between sane and insane. You move that line as you see fit for yourself. No one else can. You'll understand soon... that the one that's insane is this world." - Vincent

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• BRAINoffBRAINoff Member Posts: 4

this is a beta test. its purpose is to test the game for bugs. to do this you need to make it step by step and keep the things as easy as possible to focus on the game and servers. to make also a european beta at the same time would bring NOTHING to blizzard. so why should they do this?

all you silly whiners just stfu plz. its pointless. the game will be released soon enough when its ready. so dont cry like a baby.

yeah ryzom is making an european beta. take a look on the game. its so full of bugs its just insane.