Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I HATE NCSOFT!

ObiyerObiyer Member Posts: 511

^

I am venting.

Comments

• DarktongueDarktongue Member Posts: 276
    Welcome to The Dark Side image

• THX2THX2 Member Posts: 8
    They are publishing Guild Wars, can't be all that bad image

THX
    Guild Wars OGaming Webmaster
    http://guildwars.ogaming.com
    http://gwchronicle.com

• Smelly_ArmorSmelly_Armor Member UncommonPosts: 571

Why exactly? How come? What are your reasons?

• ObiyerObiyer Member Posts: 511

Originally posted by RabidWerWolf
    Why exactly? How come? What are your reasons?

I just do, it's odd it's like I automatically hate whatever they make. o.O

• KuzzleKuzzle Member Posts: 1,058

City of Heroes looks like it will rock.

Since you didn't give a reason I am just going to assume you stubbed your toe on your computer while on their site. You have ten toes(Unless you lost a couple in a car crash or something.), one is now slightly bruised.

Hope the toe heals.image

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

IMO CoH was a HUGE letdown

L2 however, got to be better after level 12image

• ChronicRickChronicRick Member Posts: 569

Too bad about the toe Obi. Maybe the fact that you hate them has something to do with common hatred towards popular things. Maybe your jealous!! I mean look at Microsoft. Alot of people hate them because their successful. And they own the market and buy out everything.... Um...

Look at George Bush!      

...Ok, I'm not getting into that argument. Nevermind! Hope that toe heals.image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Originally posted by MurtBijani
    IMO CoH was a HUGE letdown
    L2 however, got to be better after level 12imageimage

how do you know? did you get in the beta?!?!?!?!

and they're not making guild wars... are they? they're making this game... argh i forget the name, looks like diablo though, and diablo rocked.

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

yes i was in the beta...

and it sucked

badly

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

for what game?? I like the COh beta it was fun. Why did you not like it? Or you talking bout L2?

• ObiyerObiyer Member Posts: 511

Maybe I am jealous but not of Microsoft. They actually make good products.

NCSOFT NEEDS TO DIE!

*Ahem*

I swear someone help I might not get CoH or GW because of my over swelling for this company! I don't know why but the way they force their products down peoples mouths makes me angry. *LOATHES*

They are a little bit better than Gravity though.

• ViridiaViridia Member Posts: 142

It did suck the way that NCSoft made the pre-order for CoH so USA biased.   But when it comes to the rest of the game, I know alot of it was having good devs, but they seemed to put out a good product, get most of the bugs out, and listen to customer complaints, like with the name reservations feature, they messed up, but they listened enough to try to work it out.

Also, even though I never did manage to get a pre-order box, when I wrote to NCSoft to complain they did at least reply and kinda try to help.  (although not very well it was mainly to say they had no discs themselves and give a list of stores they knew were sold out but told me to look on the web more)

I don't know about Lineage II cos by the time, way back when they had sent me all the codes for open Beta I had lost interest.  Is it the individual developer i.e. cryptic studios that defines the player experience?  or does NCSoft suck and Cryptic were lucky to put out a good game despite that?