Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horrible

SubZeroJBSubZeroJB Member Posts: 8
I have to say that this is the worst MMORPG I have ever played. I can not belive it went gold.  With high quality games out there like Final Fantasy XI, City of Heroes and a little Planetside, it amazes me that people would pay $50.00 then another $15.00 a month to play.  The lag was horrible, the video messed up all the time, the chat system is awful, and the camera is horrendus.  The only positive points is the easy point and click interface and the fact that you can't get any more PvP than this game. 

Comments

• loreofchaosloreofchaos Member Posts: 316
    you my friend have found the truth about L2 its nothing its shiz and its gonna go no were with that combat though on the other hand city of heros will probably go some were becuase there combat is good

a job of a lorer is to preach the history of chaos with out the lorer of chaos all would be in chaos

Take a deep drink of your demon Lad, tonight we tangle with the fire in the gut.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    while the game does suck, it wont disappear as the Koreans and Chinese places Lineage 1 and Lineage ][ right next to Buddha in things to worship

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 62
    Haha... like FFXI is any better, or even CoH.

• LoD254LoD254 Member Posts: 373

I agree. It seems to have tons of potential, but with the HUGE grind, weak pvp(you have to click every time u want to attack... over and over...), and a horrible bot problem. Some CN's are making $16k a week.

PS I deleveld to 4 so i can kill newbs. I'm trying to drive people away from wasting their money. This game desirves to go under.

"No one needs enemies, but acquiring enemies is so much fun."

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by Shadowstrike
    Haha... like FFXI is any better, or even CoH.

I disagree with you

I am not trying to sound like a Fanboi but i have to say you never tried the CoH beta if you think City of Heroes is bad.

Ive never in all my life of any mmorpg ever seen such a positive attitude of any MMORPG after beta period.

Dont just take my word for it....check out the City of Heroes website.  I used ot be like you about CoH but the beta simply blew me away.  And with enough mmorpgs under my belt I feel secure in saying CoH beta was the best experience beta I have ever had.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Yep this game it s definetly not my cup of tea, as we say in England. It may appeal to the asians, but dont think it s gonna be so succesful in western countries.
    This game is just  a level grinder, hack and slash little game. Really few RPG element involved, if not for the Castle siege, which anyway you gonna see in a more advanced stage (if players will be able to form strong clans/alliences, before get bored to death).
    This game got nothing original, and I am sorry for Koreans people, but they may be great programmers, but they lack imagination and creativity.image

So we just need to wait for westeners (americans in this case) such as Blizzard, Arenanet, and Soe to gives us a bit of RPG fun with, WoW, Guild Wars and EQ2.image

• zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356

Yeah, the Koreans should just stick to building weapons of mass destruction.  I don't think online games are their forte.

• KelsonmacKelsonmac Member Posts: 313

I've been playing Lineage 2 for about 9 weeks. I totally agree with what has been said here. The game is a chore to play for free, and I just can not see paying the monthly fee for something. Yes, the game does have potential, but it is obvious that the devs are not seeking to realize the potential. Even without the BOTs and the KSers the game simply does not have enough content to keep my interest.

I did not participate in the beta for CoH, but I have spent a bit of time reading what the testers have said. While the game is not perfect, it is obvious that there is a significant positive feel going on with that game. I have played FFXI quite a bit over the last few months. I really like the game, and it is a great community.

All you have to do to see how awful L2 is being trashed is to go to their official site and read their boards. The game, in a word, is disappointing.