Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone have a spare worldpass

Well myself and a friend are joining the FF crew but would like to play on the same world.  I know we could just try to random the heck outta of the game inorder to get on the same server but we would like to just get in together.  He is donig his 15k file check then update so it will be a little bit for him.

Any help anyone could offer would be awsome.

my e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks guys

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I can get you one in a matter of minutes.I hope im not too late and wasting my time,but oh well maybe some other people in same situation can use it.BTW please ask alot of questions and do alot of FFXI search site reading,as this game has alot to it.Merely dwelving into the game blindfolded,will surely leave you frustrated and perhaps even bitter.If you join my garuda server feel free to ask me anything anytime...the player i  usually use is "Centurion"or you may find me on wizardry on occasion goofing around.Or you can even do a >>>>/befriend wizardry.

WP=6162469028  it is good for 7 days.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.