Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes: Pre-Launch Preview

124»

Comments

• mehhemmehhem Member Posts: 653
    Originally posted by GFulls

With the launch of Sigil's Vanguard: Saga of Heroes now at hand, Carolyn Koh takes a peek inside the game pre-launch to give us her impressions of this new MMORPG offering.

I did not know what to expect when I logged into Vanguard: Saga of Heroes. Despite a couple of previews at shows and an interview with Brad McQuaid and Paul Luna, I had a nebulous idea of a game with lots of grinding in various forms of game play.
    I had deliberately not played in beta as I wanted to approach Vanguard as a new player. While the game patched, I read the manual which was surprisingly well written. Score... one point.

Read the entire article here.

Wonderful article and this is exactly how I felt when I played Vanguard for the first time.  I felt like a first time mmo player.  Everyone moaning and groaning about 6 months early actually need to play the game, and play it for a week, lvl your char - in all spheres, and tell us you thoughts then.