Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avatar of Kormir (spoiler warning if u haven't beaten NF)

KillikKillik Member Posts: 33
I think they could have made an Avatar of Kormir Elite skill, considering that she dose become the sixth god at the end of NF. On how to aquire it they could have made the last mish like the dragons lair where; u got to fight glint for the bonus, but it had no effect on the story or the outcome of the mission.  Then agian it might spoil it for some seeing a Dervish use said skill and thinking WTF therefore spoiling the story for them.

My spoon is too big -_-

Comments

• PimpopotamusPimpopotamus Member Posts: 31
    There's always next campaign.....
  • AkaraxleAkaraxle Member UncommonPosts: 471

Why do you bother writing "spoiler warning" when you've already spoilered that Kormir could become an avatar in the thread title?

• squalleonahasqualleonaha Member Posts: 211

lol. did u beat nightfall? if you did then what did kormir do in the whole game , i mean when she is in your party.? all she did is stand there and watch mmonsters beat the shit out of you. it was a waste to let her become the sixth god. so you can't ask for an elite skill which make only you stand there and watch partner dying^^

• KillikKillik Member Posts: 33
    yes i did beat NF and in the last mission kormir takes abadon's powers and becomes the goddes of truth or the sixth god.

My spoon is too big -_-