Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And another thing....

SaranthSaranth Member UncommonPosts: 269

How do you /appeal or the like in this game?

Last night was the worst I have seen in any game ever.  A big group of people were having a racial argument (text was orange, so i guess it was broadcast) for like 2 hours.  Chines people calling americans stupid arrogant a-holes and canadians calling americans idiots and americans fighting back.

What the hell was that all about.  Totally ruined the experience.  I could have turned it off, but then would have missed any legitimate posts.

Many people asked them to stop, but were responded to with STFU! 

It was utterly rediculous and I didn't know how to contact a GM,  However it should have been monitored anyway.

Comments

• Nmbr6Nmbr6 Member Posts: 73
    Ive seen this too. The GMs don't really seem to care or do anything about it. L2 is a horrible game that will not sell and do crappy in north america.

--------------------
    Ultima X Guild-
    Guardians of Scotland

--------------------
    "Those who sacrifice liberty in the name of security deserve neither"- Ben Franklin

"Unlike me, many of you have accepted the situation of your imprisonment and will die here like rotten cabbages."- Number Six's speech from "Free for All"

• SaranthSaranth Member UncommonPosts: 269
    As pretty as it is...I probably won't get any money from me.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

you have to /GM Help racist comments

Good luck getting to anyone.  Believe it or not 90% of your GMs are Korean with very little English skills.  If you petition a GM more than once you'll notice they will say "I am concerned for your issue" or something similiar....then they will "putyou on hold" for about 10 minutes (I guess to find someone fluent enough to read your comments).

This game is better if just left to the Asians to play.  It was a rather bad nightmare to play it

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.