Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

k2network

Thignx420Thignx420 Member Posts: 13
k2 has pretty awesome games and they're coming out with another one that got 1st place game in korea yay!

Comments

• boommer99boommer99 Member UncommonPosts: 309
    For some reason I am sad to say I am horribly adicted to this game.  And I agree.  K2 has some cool games.  I just got War Rock and that game is cool as well.  And I have been drooling over thier new game Sword of the New World for years.  I can't wait to play it.

---
    Bartle Test Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 26.67%, Socializer 66.67%

• misterbullmisterbull Member Posts: 9

I beg to differ, since WarRock is horrible compared to other free fps's. You should try Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and if you're spending cash on that "cash shop user-based" game, then hop onto Battlefield 2.

• boommer99boommer99 Member UncommonPosts: 309

Im not that big a fan of Wolf.  I like WarRock because I can get promoted and get new guns and armor.  Also there are a bunch of cool vehicals and maps. 

I think the launch has been pretty bad though.  But, in truth I have never seen an MMO have a 'good' launch.  At least K2 is patching like crazy to get things working.

Also, you don't have to pay at all to play WarRock.  You get a boost if you do, but it is really not nessecary.

As for BF2.  I can't stand that game.  Never have.  I like Battlefront but I think BF2 is a piece of crap.  It only caters to the top 10% and everyone else is just another head shot.  At least in WarRock I know I can do things to help my side (or at least not hurt it) and as I level my gear gets better.  In BF2 its just n00bs and @sses.  Makes for a horrible game.  And again, I didn't have to shell out $50 for WarRock.  I would for BF2.

---
    Bartle Test Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 26.67%, Socializer 66.67%

• misterbullmisterbull Member Posts: 9

Let me make this clear. I already know that WarRock is free to play, hence the reason I stated that the game is cash-shop user based rather than the straightforward, pay-to-play method. All games have a slow start from launch, unless they're overhyped or just plain good. WarRock actually copies the basic class system with the medics, engineers, soldiers, etc. from Wolfenstein: ET and the Battlefield genre. If you were to say that you aren't fond of the Wolf genre, I would understand as it deals with WWII. However, in your statement that BF2 is full of @sses and noobs, then you are quite wrong. On the contrary, BF2 requires a cooperative team/clan that can coordinate to beat the other team (clan or just random group). The game has less to do with "Boom! Headshots" as you claim it to be, since you are getting CS confused with BF2. Why don't you really play BF2 and if you played it before and you still believe in your theory of headshots as summing up the game, then you must just suck at playing any fps for that matter.

BF2 - tactics

CS - twitch skills

WarRock - BF2 clone/Wolfenstein: ET clone