Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

make free worlds a better place

blah40000blah40000 Member Posts: 138

all who want to start a large group to police free world 68 post your rs name here and add me to your friends list no secondary accounts one per person please for organizations sake.mine is blah40000

the below is what your impact will/ should do if you are active and help.

1. we will make the community a community and people should be friendly.

2. the economy will get better and be reasonable.

3. making in game gold will be easier  to make because everyone will work together.

4. the wild will become policed and regularly patrolled to make it safer and more fair.

5. if we get enough people these and possibly more upsides will be spread to other servers.

the below can explain how this community will exist and work

1. in order to show you are one of us you need to be wearing a blue cape and blue vambraces/ gloves blue boots help too.

2. in the beginning we will have to kill steal and use force to get attention/ order in the non-wild this includes mining all the ores and other stuff as such.

3. in the wild we shall have high levels of at least groups of five patrolling the wild and stopping those who hunt others as to make it a neutral area and we must have people agree to fight before attacking others or they will be punished to death as a warning and example.

4. there most likely will be rebels who will resist so be on guard.

5. if you wish to leave then alert me in game(if i'm on) and delete the post with you're rs name.

6. if at some times you need better explanation please contact me in game if i'm on.

remember you can make a change for the better.

note: if you do not agree with me and/ or think rs sucks do not post here

this thread is for rs players to post they're rs names and become a part of this community i will make a poll to count how many people signed up for this.

if you post anything negative that is other than your rs name it will be considered flaming and/ or harassment and shall be blocked and reported.

thank you for joining and good luck.

Comments

• MerchofdeathMerchofdeath Member Posts: 12

LOL I would if I had my acc. HACKED

CHECK THIS RPG OUT!!!!

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159
    If you managed to do this you would become a god to the rest of us.

But everybody's probably just gonna blow you off and call you "noob."

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• King_MacasKing_Macas Member Posts: 1
    Well, I think u have a good idea here, But i cant see you controlling what people do in the wild... Having people agree to fight and making it a neutral area is completely pointless. I dont see anyone clan being able to do it and what happens if a big clan comes together and goes to the wildy? People who go in the wild know what could happen, and even if you do start to change world 68 there will always be fighting in the wildy on every server.
  • blah40000blah40000 Member Posts: 138
    did u read my whole post i said there would be rebelion. i know people would eventually blow me off and say "noob" i know it will probably fail but its worth a try eventually if i get like 700 or 900 signatures the plan will begin and i will let it build more and spread to other servers till everyone gets cornered and forced to use our worlds and become a part of the community (it's not a clan clans are unofficial if they want clans then implement it into the game) im not saying its going to be immediate sunshine and puppys in the wild its going to be like a rs version of vietnam (may those who died rest in peace).

this is for signing up not pointing out the flaws i know will happen so i have a complaints/ comment thread below.

http://mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/post/1219681/thread/116412#1219681
  • meat_bag0meat_bag0 Member Posts: 94
    YES!!!! SUNSHINE AND PUPPIES!!! I LOVE IT!!! IM GOING TO MAKE A PICTURE OF IT RIGHT NOW IN PHOTOSHOP!!!!

*??)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(??*
    ?.•??.•*??)?.•*?*•.?(??*•.??•.?
    (?.•? (?.• MEAT_BAG0 •.?) ?•.?)
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

• suffering9suffering9 Member Posts: 3
    my name is suffering9 and ill help

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ------
    avatar created by Zain then resized and colored by me

GAME-- name on game, amount on
    Runescape - suffering9, not much
    MythWar - suffering(in Missouri server), a lot

good thats 2 people one person read it but didn't post when i get like 250-500 people we shall begin the plan
  • suffering9suffering9 Member Posts: 3

That may take a while to happen here on mmorpg

------
    avatar created by Zain then resized and colored by me

GAME-- name on game, amount on
    Runescape - suffering9, not much
    MythWar - suffering(in Missouri server), a lot

• pk3rpurepk3rpure Member Posts: 86
    alright i will join as long as the wilderness isnt patrolled. i think thats not fair in itself. apart from that its a good idea. im not getting fast enough internet for lyk a while but i kan help in other ways if u need. i kan make website if u need. Also im not a member ATM. giv me any info u have for members of his cause

• TheFaker101TheFaker101 Member Posts: 6

deleated

• jouno53jouno53 Member Posts: 1

Why do you think members get better things... because THEY PAY FOR IT.

When life gives you lemons, eat a lime.

Originally posted by butters_666

Im sorry but your acting like a dictator/nazi trying to force everyone to play the same way. Doing that will just make people not want to play anymore.
    I know what you meen but what im saying is YOU NEED TO USE FORCE TO GET RESULTS and AFTER A WHILE PEOPLE WILL GIVE IN AND FORCE WILL NOT BE NEEDED AND THINGS WILL SHAPE UP IT IS NOT A DICTATORSHIP!!!

YOUR POST HAS BEEN BLOCKED DUE TO WAIST OF POST

Originally posted by jouno53

Why do you think members get better things... because THEY PAY FOR IT.
    no shit sherlock. but what im saying is free players get treated like crap we need some respect and something good without us the game will crash cause members are too lazy to do the time consuming stuff so they buy stuff we get they make the stuff and sell it for profit.

YOUR POST HAS BEEN BLOCKED DUE TO WAIST OF POST
    well those who will help spread the word so i can get signatures and im not saying i need high lvl / "member atms" but those would help. basically what im saying is i want to make free world community to be nicer like member communities and fix the retarded economy of rs prices are royally screwed up 100g for one cow hide!?!?!?!?

thats ridiculus.
  • young25585young25585 Member Posts: 3

ill join my name is young25585

i hope this will work

If u cheat its like doing drugs
    if u dont you will be over the influence
    dont cheat
    ~Young

• murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474
    lol u think this is actually gonna work...lmao. its a good idea but no way. if i thought it might owrk icud get about 80 too 100 ancients for you but its not. i used to have a guild of 80+ ancients controlled the whole of wildy in one world for like 5 hours (about the second hlaf of wildy really) got loads of stuff but people fought over the stuff didnt work out too well. it was mafia clan and i was the don (:D) but i left for a month and wen i came back clan was in 4 halves lol. then on of my key members got hacked by some guy and took over his acc then it all went wrong. if you give me some good reosons ill see wat i cna do but for now sorry mate.  

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

Originally posted by murdera2k6

lol u think this is actually gonna work...lmao. its a good idea but no way. if i thought it might owrk icud get about 80 too 100 ancients for you but its not. i used to have a guild of 80+ ancients controlled the whole of wildy in one world for like 5 hours (about the second hlaf of wildy really) got loads of stuff but people fought over the stuff didnt work out too well. it was mafia clan and i was the don (:D) but i left for a month and wen i came back clan was in 4 halves lol. then on of my key members got hacked by some guy and took over his acc then it all went wrong. if you give me some good reosons ill see wat i cna do but for now sorry mate.  
    i never said it will work in fact i doubt it will work but its worth a try and this is in a free server so it wouldn't be that hard like i said its gunna be very hard its not a clan or guild this is basically a hostile take over and there will be people who will fight us but if this grows to the point where we can initiate the plan there won't be much they can do.