Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome

DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415

Hello fans of Age of Conan,

I hope you all enjoy this new board and use it well. We'll be bringing as much coverage of this exciting title as we can. It impressed the staff at E3 and only seems to have bright things in its future.

Welcome and enjoy!

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• Lunar_KnightLunar_Knight Member Posts: 292

Woohoo I got first blood on the Age of Conan forums!image

Ya, I hope the devs of AoC get all their ducks in a row and deliver on this game. It has so many things I've been waiting for in a MMORPG.

So glad to have a new game to obsesses about. Almost cried myself to sleep for a month when Dragon Empires got canceled.

Did I say that out loud?

...but time flows like a river...

...and history repeats...

-Leader of "The Fighting Irish" in DAoC on Hib/Kay-

• Ra'veRa've Member Posts: 203

woohoo Thank You I was wondering when AOC was going to get its own forum.....::::32::

• topman99topman99 Member Posts: 3

Hello!!Peps!!!

i'm so glad...i would like to extend my pleasant hello to all of you...

• MisfitZMisfitZ Member Posts: 368
    Most excellent...

-----------------------------
    Listen Asmodeeus, seven years ago, Ultima Online didn't even have those pathetic "quests" that you refer to or those "professions" of ninja, samurai, necromancer, and paladin. Nor did it have any of the neon crap, or bug mounts. It didn't even have any "combat moves." You turned on attack and jousted with simplistic swings. It was a better game then. if you can't guess why then just uninstall the thing and move along. - Crabby

• ImplantmakerImplantmaker Member Posts: 27

Soooo looking forward to this.

Makes me proud to be a Norwegian. Thx Funcom, give me the new game I can get addicted to image

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Sweet!

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• krekenkreken Member UncommonPosts: 139

Let's hope this game doesn't have the same release as AO. 8) Looking forward to it.

• RagalornRagalorn Member Posts: 75

Originally posted by kreken
    Let's hope this game doesn't have the same release as AO. 8) Looking forward to it.

Amen brother, lets hope they dont pull that crap again.

• trajan22trajan22 Member Posts: 91

Originally posted by kreken
    truer words have not been said. i gotta believe FC learned its lesson. maybe this is the reason for the fact that the first 20 levels of teh game are single player. it gives FC several days to patch any bugs that might (will!) appear at launch.
  • comacoma Member Posts: 92
    Thank you mister though I must say I am not impressed so far