Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What I want in an MMORPG

I want the ability to play as a Dragon or any other rare race that would make roleplaying fun and appealing as well as challenging gameplay

I want roleplay to be enforced by the devs and mods. I want people to respect that there is a reason RP is in MMORPG

I want the ability to customize my character I don't like looking like that l337 moron over there.

I want to be able to do diffirent things Flying in space and planets making pvp and pve have a new scope.

I want  a MMORPG that is not a level grind but is a learning experince. I don't want to have to reach said level to compete I want to gain in skills and knowledge of the game to be effective in my style of play.

And most of all I want the makers of games to listen to me. Don't make a game then break it with BS and ideas you got from teenie kids and thier friends. Don't just make it cookie cutter and call it new. Make a world that is worth living in and then call it a MMORPG

Comments

• phantoonphantoon Member Posts: 15
    Yeah, that's pretty impossible.
  • MyxophobiaMyxophobia Member Posts: 201
    lol, Horizons sounds like your bet...
  • cain1983cain1983 Member Posts: 34
    Originally posted by Myxophobia

let me guess you saw the "dragon" part and thats all you noticed.

are you unable to read the rest of the stuff or just to freakin lazy and just have to tag in the first dumb thing to come to your mind?

read the rest before posting
  • LeasaLeasa Member Posts: 449
    Originally posted by phantoon

Yeah, that's pretty impossible.
    Sadly I agree.

Support Bacteria, its the only culture some people have.

not impossible

only thing that makes it impossible are people such as yourselves who don't push for what they realy want. instead you just continue in your short sightedness and refuse to see soemthing bigger.

if gamers everywhere would tell the devs of games exactly what they want and not play what the devs want you to play perhaps more mmmorpgs would come out that would be more then cookie cutter more then just a eq/wow clone. perhaps games like trials of acension could act6ualy be made and then we'd have a game people would play instead of do because nothing is any better at the moment
  • shakurayshakuray Member Posts: 5
    nothing it's impossible, of course, but the creators of a "MMORPG" needs money. and teenies give a lot for the company.
    no

parents of said teenies give alot of money.

Plus realy most people who actualy play MMORPGs are over 20. Wish more would show thier age instead of IQ. But in the end this isn't impossible if people like myself would maybe tell game developers what they want. Stop letting threads like this die out. Post what they want in an MMORPG or even better yet Email developers like I do. Inform them what you want in an MMORPG. Then maybe we'll see improvements we actualy like and want
    seems I must necro my own thread

Yes I plan on necroing it as often as possible due to it's my personal dream that may one day come to fruit and it just might be this thread or others like it who make it happen
  • tunabuntunabun Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Originally posted by cain1983

I want the ability to play as a Dragon or any other rare race that would make roleplaying fun and appealing as well as challenging gameplay

I want roleplay to be enforced by the devs and mods. I want people to respect that there is a reason RP is in MMORPG

I want the ability to customize my character I don't like looking like that l337 moron over there.

I want to be able to do diffirent things Flying in space and planets making pvp and pve have a new scope.

I want  a MMORPG that is not a level grind but is a learning experince. I don't want to have to reach said level to compete I want to gain in skills and knowledge of the game to be effective in my style of play.

And most of all I want the makers of games to listen to me. Don't make a game then break it with BS and ideas you got from teenie kids and thier friends. Don't just make it cookie cutter and call it new. Make a world that is worth living in and then call it a MMORPG

Cain,  you should come join us in this thread:

You might like what you see.

- Burying Threads Since 1979 -

• JMoney95JMoney95 Member Posts: 211

If devs listened to most players then all classes would be the same, all loot would be easily soloable, making zero reason for interaction of other players in an MMO, you would start out at max level.

good luck with that

yes was rather refreshing to see more like minded people

now if only the devs would come along and see what is needed and wanted
  • hamcheese2hamcheese2 Member Posts: 80
    There are plenty of MMORPGS out there That will do the trick. OPEN YOUR EYES!!
    yet another one who realy refuses to read what was posted and decides to well make himself look like what i have already pointed out as a conformist
  • calubobcalubob Member Posts: 36
    I would love to see all those features in a game except for the forced RPing that would kill it for me, I just dont understand how that could ever be fun. JUST my opinion. Please flame.
    well no flame for you

that is what you want then realy you should have a chance to play that lucky for you there is many a game out there with no forced RP

but yes they still lack the feathers i mentioned
    Well fine. Don't flame. Gosh.

Sadly though I dont think a game like is gonna be made anytime soon, all these newer games are just rip offs of eachother.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

are you unable to read the rest of the stuff or just to freakin lazy and just have to tag in the first dumb thing to come to your mind?

read the rest before posting I'd change my attitude if I were you. The guy is trying to help you and you mouth off like that?
    No I won't change my attitude

you should change yours

I posted originaly

now that for the most part excludes Horizions

now if you can probaly display yourself on my level and read what i posted instead of just annoying me please post and maybe state what you'd like to see
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

No I won't change my attitude

you should change yours

I posted originaly

now that for the most part excludes Horizions

now if you can probaly display yourself on my level and read what i posted instead of just annoying me please post and maybe state what you'd like to see
    An MMORPG with an improved ignore list is what I'd like to see.

Good day sir.
    Yes Gameloading join the non-conforming, hard to please, unrealistic umm.... people.
  • hamcheese2hamcheese2 Member Posts: 80
    Cain you are just one of people seeking attention that are really worthless in the mmorpg community.  Do you really think games will change just because one person wants them to. They are the way they are by popular demand! People want to level in order to get a sense of superiority. What the hell is an mmorpg without level griding? Maybe we should remove all the mmorpgs and rebuild one just for you. The reason? Because you want what you want even though you will never get it. Because what exists is what people like.If you don't like it, maybe you should make you're own mmorpg. Or are you an idiot who likes to spit on other people's hard work. Make an mmorpg yourself than maybe your words would be worth a cent.
  • JTShultzyJTShultzy Member Posts: 21

Is it just me or is this Cain guy kind of a tool?

Cain, why even ask these questions in the first place when all you do is blow up at the people who offer reasons as to why MMORPGs are not the way you want them to be? Then you go calling them idiots and "teenies" when you don't even know how to spell REALLY (notice the TWO L's), among other words?

You get beat up a lot in the junior highschool you go to don't you? Forums don't need people like you. Take your complaints elsewhere unless you can be mature enough to have a constructive debate or even a conversation!

notice the thumb of your ass?

thats 2 S's there

thats yours stop playing with yourself and get over it.
  • unherdninjaunherdninja Member Posts: 331

Ok im not going to read anyone elses post because i dont want to get into a flame war im just going to post.

-Enforced RP is ridiculus. What gives you the writ to say that the way im acting isnt rping. The RP in MMORPG basicly means you dont talk about realworld events. So if your talking about things like "Yesh be drunkish monsh" Then im sorry but i dont feel like dealing with that.

- Ok before i get to anoyed with this thread im going to get on topic.

what i would like is a mmorpg with a crafting system thats not b ased at all around combat like in Runescape.

• unherdninjaunherdninja Member Posts: 331

read the rest before posting

Dam im sorry. I promised i wouldent read the posts but couldent help my self.

Myxophobia was just trying to help theres no need to blow up. Cant we all be happy?