Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forums for Africa, DC Online and Marvel Universe Online

verdantrexverdantrex Member UncommonPosts: 100

Okay, so I know that is MMORPG's policy to not launch "sections" on the game list until a given property meets a few requirements, including having two in-game screenshots.  BUT... in some cases of popular titles, MMORPG.com does launch forums for games before that happens.  They did it with Star Trek Online, Warhammer, etc.

So, I would like to suggest that you open up forums for:

1) Africa

2) DC Online (SOE)

3) Marvel Universe Online (Microsoft)

These are very popular concepts/franchises, and would do well to have forums ASAP, even if it may be a while before we have official in-game screenshots. Thanks!

V

Comments

• DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestions. Sadly, for the two comic MMOs, we simply know nothing about them. I cannot even totally be certain that they're both still in production ;)

As to Africa, I am sure we will have one soon, but I do not believe it has the kind of built-in following STO and WAR do to warrant the technical headache of giving it an early board.

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com
    Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

• t0xin_ven0mt0xin_ven0m Member Posts: 1
    Is there any chance the we can see the Marvel MMORPG added sometime soon?  I know they have released a trailer...it doesn't show any gameplay, but it's still a trailer nonetheless.  Thanks.
  • MeonMeon Member Posts: 993

I myself am looking forwards to Africa, but at the time i think there is just too little known about the game for it to deserve a forum.