Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

good games?

Hey,

Im a ConquerOnline player and TQ really jacked things up and made it to were i dont want to play any more.Now i am looking for a new good game to play so if anyone has thing that fits my description of what im looking for post it :D

Things im looking for

-Long almost never ending

-Good graphic's

-building as in gaining more power or levels as you go

-i would perfer it to be free to play and that you cant buy your way though it

-don't realy care if it is a good RPing game or not

thats it if anyone has anything thanks

Conquer Online
5 DBS=15.99
10 dbs=32.00
Getting help from a gm=320.00
wasten 2 years for what i can get in 5 mins now=Priceless

Comments

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Saga of Ryzom is pretty close to what you ask.

However, I didn't bear it more than 1 month before I figure it wasn't a game for me.  You should give it a try, the first month is free if you buy the game for like $5...then it has a monthly fee. In the time you would normally reach max level in another MMO who is quite harsh, you will just have reached max in 1 skill to 250...and there are scores of skills to raise.

Then, assuming you get all the skills you want, all gear is crafted...which allow an incredible amount of progression in itself...and each craft is also a skill to raise... The peoples playing the game are extremely kind and friendly, asking them would give you more info.

Me, I play City of Villains until a really good MMO get my attention...which isn't going to happen soon saddly.  In CoV the amount of progression is limited, and it is reached relatively fast...still it is fun and this is what matter....even if I want a LOT more. 

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• TheProgramerTheProgramer Member Posts: 6

so its free for a month?

Conquer Online
    5 DBS=15.99
    10 dbs=32.00

Well, you have 2 choices:

- 14 days free trial if I am correct.

- Pay the box about $5 (and save download time) and get 1 month with no additional charges.

You could ask in their forum, someone there would be happy to explain better than me!  As...they love that game!

• TheProgramerTheProgramer Member Posts: 6
    um lol you never said the name or are you talking about cov

Conquer Online
    5 DBS=15.99
    10 dbs=32.00

• YanggyYanggy Member Posts: 11

I am a fan of Diablo easy=> Diablo 2 just as easy and with a nice expasion, but the game is very item driven., so i moved on to look among 3 other games  all are pay to play, Ultima Online, which has a good following, just a lil bit stuck in time. How ever it still offer a lot of areas to  progress and train in skills that also include crafting. Blacksmith and mining were fun past times for me as well as leatherworking and tailoring.

However, i ultimately ended with WoW which for me has been appealing because of the lack of harrasment.  Yes I can't speak for others but i get very little harassment and if you are harrased a simple staement as reported usually quiets the perp, also i love the quests, and yes there are so many, and with the expasion release there are even more along with a variety of races from two factions.  And along with that there are classes to chose from such as a mage or rogue, and professions such as leatherwork which when a certain lvl is reached you can train further in a more specific direction of that profession.  Oh did i mention there is very little scam, and the people aree nice. i could go on about this game because its my choice but there are a variety of games to explore I Liked CoV as well and play off and on usually when server downs on WoWs regular maitenence days.  Also i plan to give EQ2 a shot , and if Ultima get its act together ill try the new Ultima that may or may not make the light of a compter screen.

Players should always remember gaming is very HARD work and Players should step away from activities for a time to rub lips with your wife and kids. But remember keep it short as prolonged attention my encourage longer sessions.

Originally posted by TheProgramer

um lol you never said the name or are you talking about cov

Saga of Ryzom

There is a board and they have very devoted fans there.  Sorry, didn't check up your question again.

Like I said, not for me, but it pretty much do most of what you ask, and I can't think of any MMO even remotedly close.

• Token1337GuyToken1337Guy Member Posts: 159
    Originally posted by TheProgramer 
    -don't realy care if it is a good RPing game or not

So... just wondering, but why are you posting here?  I don't mean to come off as a jerk, but we have enough off-topic posts in this area anyway.