Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brain activity in Males and Females Confirmed

Comments

• AvyonAvyon Member Posts: 34
    I love this thread :) I can't stop laughing.
  • outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

• MeonMeon Member Posts: 993

Originally posted by MadAce

LOL, one of the funniest ever seen :D

Originally posted by Meon

LOL, one of the funniest ever seen :D

I dont think that is funny.

• MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461
    Dude, you can be so sensible about a lot of things... Why can't you just admit he's a crappy president?

BTW:

Dude, you can be so sensible about a lot of things... Why can't you just admit he's a crappy president?

There are many abilities he posses’ that makes him a great leader. He is a risk taker. It was a great risk to go to war, but now in the end their country has improved, and the US and the world is all a lot safer. He has commitment in the war on terrorism and has stopped all future attacks on the US.

He isn’t perfect because he’s not very well liked but it’s always going to be like that because a president doesn’t get 100% of the votes. He doesn’t care that he angered people just that he is improving our country and the entire world is now benefiting from it.

That is what makes him a good president, his abilities as a leader, and the styles he uses to lead us. If our next ten presidents were as good as he is at these,  the United States will be dominating all nations in leadership, and economy.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Not to mention 90% of the people who criticize Bush really have no clue what they are talking about

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• Spy_HIppoSpy_HIppo Member Posts: 322

just to but in and complimant you-great world maps

Also-he's not a great president. He's crappy-but also the people saying just to pull out the troops are crappy to. They don't think of the bad effects coming. I think the he is pretty bad cuse he VETODE a bill passing stem cell research. what are we supposed to do with the unborn baies now?

My mind has changed so much. Yet I'm still acting like I'm the same.

• JasmineRoseJasmineRose Member Posts: 178
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Originally posted by JasmineRose

Of course thats all men can think of is sex.  ( there is more to life than the bed.)
    So your trying to say a woman slept with an important man to get women's rights?

Her husband? ROFLMAO  <3

• CochizeCochize Member Posts: 211
    Originally posted by outfctrl

I know its old and I said its old.  Maybe someone hasnt seen it.  OK
    How about this one?  *snicker*

What is with conservatives and their self-rightiousness. It is really really really almost not even worth responding because I know that you won't listen to any other point of view other than Bill O'Reily's or Dick Cheney's.  I mean seriously you may just be the kind of person who watches the Colbert Report and think he's agreeing with your "ideals". I listen to plenty of reasonable Repblicans because there are some ideas of their's that I agrree with, but I can't understand how a depply rooted Conservative could survive past the age of 17.  Wow...........I Mean Wow......................I wish I could comprehend it, I really do, but I won't because I know it's all just bullshit

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586
    Originally posted by Cochize

What is with conservatives and their self-rightiousness. It is really really really almost not even worth responding because I know that you won't listen to any other point of view other than Bill O'Reily's or Dick Cheney's.  I mean seriously you may just be the kind of person who watches the Colbert Report and think he's agreeing with your "ideals". I listen to plenty of reasonable Repblicans because there are some ideas of their's that I agrree with, but I can't understand how a depply rooted Conservative could survive past the age of 17.  Wow...........I Mean Wow......................I wish I could comprehend it, I really do, but I won't because I know it's all just bullshit

They are just trying to be patriotic and think supporting the pres is the american thing to do no matter what he does. They try to make excuses for the guys behavior by saying he is fighting the terrorists and keeping the world safe.

If there was a democrat or independent in office right now with the same stuff happening they would be calling the guy the anti-crist and try to eat his babies.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

Originally posted by Spy_HIppo

just to but in and complimant you-great world maps
    Also-he's not a great president. He's crappy-but also the people saying just to pull out the troops are crappy to. They don't think of the bad effects coming. I think the he is pretty bad cuse he VETODE a bill passing stem cell research. what are we supposed to do with the unborn baies now?

The same thing we have been doing for decades with all of the dead fetuses.

Not that I know what exactly they do with them...it would be pretty gross to think that our sewage system has thousands of dead babies in it...then again, abortion is pretty gross anyway.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

Once again I feel compelled to draw your attention to the humor gland of the liberal brain

what is with this thread?  a bunch of posts bashing Bush and America in general, yet the liberals keep quoting this stupid joke...jeez guys, a little bit paranoid aren't you?  Look around, it's not like the jokes havn't been spread around to both sides.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586
    Originally posted by Draenor

Once again I feel compelled to draw your attention to the humor gland of the liberal brain

what is with this thread?  a bunch of posts bashing Bush and America in general, yet the liberals keep quoting this stupid joke...jeez guys, a little bit paranoid aren't you?  Look around, it's not like the jokes havn't been spread around to both sides.

Do you support Bush just because he is a republican or do you agree with his views??

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

Originally posted by Briansho

Do you support Bush just because he is a republican or do you agree with his views??

Show me where exactly I said that I support Bush.

I don't support Bush, I think that the war in Iraq is an absolute exercise in expensive futility, and was handled like absolute crap.  The only thing that I really like about Bush is that he isn't a good politician....he suffers for it though. And his poor public speaking gets him labeled as a moron.

What pisses me off are all of the liberals who will come into this thread posting the anti Bush stuff, posting the stupid maps of how America views the world, and then when someone pushes a little bit back at the liberals, they get their panties in a bunch and call the poster an ignorant douchebag.  Instead of just laughing it off as a clear joke, they get all offended like a bunch of children..while at the SAME TIME reposting these stupid maps and pictures of Bush!! ...it's the worst example of dishing it out without the ability to take it that I have ever seen, it's an absolutely wonderfull display of blatant hypocracy.

• NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755

Originally posted by Briansho

And his poor public speaking gets him labeled as a moron.

His job is public speaking to the world,  he is a moron because he does it poorly.

TIME OUT

Calm down everyone.  We are just here to have fun. 

1. People make fun of America because they are jealous. 

2. People make fun of Bush, because they can. 

3. Liberals poke at us conservatives, because they know we are right.

nuff said

• NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755

TIME OUT

nuff said
    That made me laugh

• PraetorianiPraetoriani Member Posts: 1,147

Then why do Americans make fun of Europeans? *smile*

Anyway, I like this thread. Let's keep it civil, and not turn it into another conservatives versus social-democrats flamefest.
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I guess most Americans make fun of Europeans, becuase they talk back. That's some Americans though, not all of them. I just wonder how the girls are in Europe.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• PraetorianiPraetoriani Member Posts: 1,147
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

I guess most Americans make fun of Europeans, becuase they talk back. That's some Americans though, not all of them. I just wonder how the girls are in Europe.
    Dutch girls are the same as American girls, with a liberal touch. Our cultures are not so different, really.

TIME OUT

nuff said

Indeed. Let's all relax a bit. I could start a whole discussion whether or not the Iraq war and Bush's leadership is beneficial for anyone... But I won't. Time will tell.

BTW, I'm no liberal but I don't see how anyone could be offended by outfctrl's little brain chart. It's HUMOR!!! It's even more striking noone complained about the clear sexism (which was funny too) of the first post. Get of your high horses people. If your ideology (whatever it may be) isn't ready to be laughed at/about then it's worth shit as an ideology.

Now...

Ok let's try something. Outfctrl, is it so hard to believe there are actually millions of people who enjoy making fun of the US and aren't jealous. Is it so hard to believe the US isn't best at everything? No country is. I'd say, come over here (Europe). Come see our upsides and downsides. And visit Japan and South-Korea. And South-Africa. Perhaps you did visit a few of those countries, I don't know. Perhaps when you broaden your horizons you'll be able to see your own country somewhat differently, and realize how it can be improved and know how to value its upsides even more.

I'd say, come over here (Europe). Come see our upsides and downsides. And visit Japan and South-Korea. And South-Africa. Perhaps you did visit a few of those countries, I don't know. Perhaps when you broaden your horizons you'll be able to see your own country somewhat differently, and realize how it can be improved and know how to value its upsides even more.

When I was in the Navy, I travelled quite a bit. ( 1974-1979) The countries I have been to:

Malaga and Torremolinos, Spain  (OMG...the women were hot)

Rome, Naples, Civitavecchia, Italy  (Loved the Red light district and the food)

LaMaddalina, Sardenia  (Dead, nothing to do)

Siteia, Crete (One whole block of women of the night)

Mykonos, Greece (Party 24/7, stayed drunk on ouzo)

Split, Yugoslavia  (1st american Navy ship in their port in over 25 years...we were treated like Gods)  Before the country fell apart

Toulon, Marseille, France (Toulon was fun, Marseille was very dirty)

Gibraltar (Great English Pubs)

Istanbul, Turkey (Top of the line Hash and a very dirty place) got dysentery there by drinking the water

There were a few more I went to, but cant remember.  After seeing children go through our garbage for food and communist signs everywhere in Italy...I was glad to be an American.  On the other hand....I met some of the nicest people I have ever seen over there. 

Plus, I learned to burp after I ate for the Italians....LOL  They clapped when I did.

Stands to reason those countries have changed a whole lot since the seventies. My family's partly spanish and when I still spoke with them they were always jabbing on how much Spain changed and how it boomed economically.

Perhaps it's time for a revision of the world to see things in perspective. ^^