Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Face of Mankind: First Week Of Beta

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

The official site for Face of Mankind has posted a great writeup about the first week of beta testing.  Here is a snippet:

The first week of beta has flown by. The level designs and graphics are simply amazing. Each city and colony has it's own look and feel that make the environment more realistic. Since we are in a testing environment only a fraction of the colonies are online but if what we have seen so far is any indication of what is to come... the game world is immense. What I like the most so far is that even though the game world is huge, the space is evenly distributed between the colonies. As a player you run enough to make you grasp the world dimensions, but not to the point where you feel like you've participated in a marathon getting from Point A to Point B.

You can catch the full article at this link.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489

sounds fun to me, i am sad that i am not in beta,  because i liked what i already saw on website and signed up long ago but i lost track of the game because i was busy testing other games.

will wait and see what it turns out to be

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• ZenowZenow Member Posts: 11

This does look cool, better than I expected based on the trailer. I'll watch this with interest. If the screenshots are this detailed, how come the trailer looked like it was 10 years old?